Has anyone else been through this? I need support and encouragement please!?

Last September I found out I was pregnant after getting off the pill just 3 months earlier. Got married late September two days later had a miscarriage. It has taken a year of temp taking and charting to finally conceive again. Found out in late August, and today I started having another miscarriage. I had an ultrasound today and Dr. said it was an abnormal gestational sac. I really need to hear from you ladies that have any advice, support, or know what I'm going through. Thanks in advance!

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm very sorry for your loss. I had a miscarriage in August and we just found out this weekend that we got pregnant right away. We were trying, but I am petrified that I will lose this one also. I had my HCG levels taken and they are normal, but I am still sad that I am not pregant with my first. Miscarriage has been one of the hardest things I have ever been through and I have been through a lot of bad things. We thought we were going to have a hard time getting pregnant because I have had so many problems with endometriosis, but got pregnant after 2 trys. Then we lost it right away. We wanted to get pregnant right away and were worried it would take a long time but got pregnant when I ovulated again (30 days after miscarriage). I don't know how to be happy right now and its killing me. I know this is not the same situation as you, but I wanted to give you hope that it will happen again for you. I think right now it is hard to deal with because we aren't telling people right away besides my parents and siblings. Its not easy to deal with a miscarriage even when you get pregnant again, but most people do end with a successful pregnancy at some point. I have friends and siblings that have lost multiple miscarriages, and have gone on to have healthy beatiful babies. Good luck and take care!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.