Has anyone else been through this? I need support and encouragement please!?

Last September I found out I was pregnant after getting off the pill just 3 months earlier. Got married late September two days later had a miscarriage. It has taken a year of temp taking and charting to finally conceive again. Found out in late August, and today I started having another miscarriage. I had an ultrasound today and Dr. said it was an abnormal gestational sac. I really need to hear from you ladies that have any advice, support, or know what I'm going through. Thanks in advance!

Favorite Answer

I'm very sorry for your loss. I had a miscarriage in August and we just found out this weekend that we got pregnant right away. We were trying, but I am petrified that I will lose this one also. I had my HCG levels taken and they are normal, but I am still sad that I am not pregant with my first. Miscarriage has been one of the hardest things I have ever been through and I have been through a lot of bad things. We thought we were going to have a hard time getting pregnant because I have had so many problems with endometriosis, but got pregnant after 2 trys. Then we lost it right away. We wanted to get pregnant right away and were worried it would take a long time but got pregnant when I ovulated again (30 days after miscarriage). I don't know how to be happy right now and its killing me. I know this is not the same situation as you, but I wanted to give you hope that it will happen again for you. I think right now it is hard to deal with because we aren't telling people right away besides my parents and siblings. Its not easy to deal with a miscarriage even when you get pregnant again, but most people do end with a successful pregnancy at some point. I have friends and siblings that have lost multiple miscarriages, and have gone on to have healthy beatiful babies. Good luck and take care!