Are there any companies that anyone knows of that hires accounting students...?

I am an accounting student, not too far in but with Accounting 1a/1b, Business Math, Intro to Business, Management Communication, Business Law 1, and Payroll Accounting.

Are there any companies in Riverside, CA area that anyone knows of that hires students for actual jobs or even paid internships?

Favorite Answer

I don't know about in the Riverside area, but there are always the big 4 in Los Angeles. They are KPMG, Deloitte & Touche, Ernst & Young and Pricewaterhousecoopers.

I'm sure there are some smaller firms in your area, you might want to just check out the phonebook and go to the websites of the firms that you find to see if they are hiring. If it doesn't say specifically, then try calling and asking the people there about internships.