I get jealous when my boyfriend talks to girls:( help me!!?

Okay, me and my boyfriend have been dating for 7 months, today. And he is really sweet and amazing and i love him to death. and i know i don't have to deal with the fact of him flirting with other girls, and that's not the problem at all. but the problem is, is that even when he mentions him talking to another girl, like not even flirting with them. I get very jealous and i hate it =[ because i know i can trust him with all my heart, and he can trust me. I never even talk to other guys. Ever. but like today he said, "oh i was in school and i was trying to hook my friend up with this girl and me and her were talking and she is such a slut" so it made me happy he called her a slut. but then he was like "oh and she told me she liked me shirt, and she always stares at me" and it just make me upset =[ its not him, its just these girls that make me upset. Because my boyfriend is EXTREMELY Hot and im sure every girl that walks by thinks that. But I don't know, I just shouldnt get jealous when he even brings up a girl a little bit because he can have girlfriends just like i can have guy friends. Its just hard for me to hear about girls like talking to him =[ am i being too clingy? I give him space all the time.

Thank you for your help! =]

Favorite Answer

This may surprise you but there are a ton of other girls in this world besides you and they will talk to your man. Stop worrying about what he is doing and start working on your self esteem and that should stop the problem.

Continuing this type of behavior will only push him away. I think that although you say you trust him in reality you are very insecure (don't be if he's still with you then you must be doing something right).

Stop getting so jealous you are defiantly being clingy, and that's not cool. Always remember if things are meant to be then they'll happen if not oh well he wont be your first or your last boyfriend, but if you continue like this (and your barely in 7 months) then your relationship is going to hit rock bottom before you know it.

I have a bf and just know when i get clingy he gets irritated, I've been with him for 3 yrs now and from experience playing cool even when your jealous is better than going crazy every time he talks to a girl.

The world is filled with women and no matter what he is always going to have to interact with them, so you might as well get used to it, and if you truly trust him then back off you obviously have nothing to worry about, Right?

I understand how you feel. This is exactly what I m going thru right now. Its bothering me a lot but I have to trust my boyfriend that he always will love me no matter what. And yes getting jealous is normal. However, don t let it get out of hand because this could hit your relationship really bad and you might losing him. Share your feelings with him.

He decided to talk with girls (his friends from other state and his co workers) just because I have few guy friends even if I tried to tell him I didn t talk everyday while he is at work (which I think it kind of ridiculous if he does that out of sprite but it turned out he isn t, he know what he is doing. So, I don t need to worry about it, at least those girls know they are not supposed to cross the line)

• Kris10

This is natural. The key is (like you said) that you can trust your boyfriend. You need to remember just like you have other guy friends, we will have other girl friends. Tell him how you feel, you might be surprised to find that he feels the same when you talk to other guys. As well it is good to have him know you feel that way, and then he wouldn't do anything to make you more jealous (such as give them a hug or high five). It is a natural reaction, however you do need to be aware how it affects you; if you become more vicious towards these girls, watch out. Generally though you should be okay.

holy crap i go through the same thing. i just try to ignore it. and i hate it cause girls will come up to me and be like omg he is sooo hot i am like back off. but you just have to ignore it and talk to him that what i did and it makes you feel better cause my bf was like i ONLY like you and it was sweet

You have the right to be jealous.

Be yourself.

• may

lol it's normal to be jealous. :] because you love him you want no one to be near him except for you because you like him all to yourself.

why would he screw a good relationship up so if you guys are at a good point in your relationship you have nothing to worry about

having just read your entry,

if i wuz your bf, i'd at other girls.