How to dress like Alice Cullen?
I was thinking that for the movie premiere of "Twilight" in November, I would dress up as one of the characters and I really want to go as Alice Cullen.
But I was wondering, how could I dress like Alice? She has all this awesome clothes. What stores do you think I should go to and what kind of clothes do you think Alice would wear?
- Anonymous1 decade agoBest Answer
Wear something similar to what is mentioned in the book. Here are ideas :)
- Sequined tank top and red leather pants (The outfit she wore in Eclipse page 366)
- a black satin dress with geometric cutouts that bare large triangles (The dress she wore in the prom in eclipse) You can find a pic of it on this link: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_faq.html#dr...
And carry a designer bag like louis vuitton or chanel :) (The cullens wear designer labels hinted in Twilight)
- big bang♥Lv 51 decade ago
To dress like Alice Cullen would be fun =]
She LOVES fashion, so you'll need fancy clothes. As long as you don't wear a T-shirt and jeans, I think you'll be fine ;)
Make sure you have that short, black, spiky hair and the gold or black eyes (contacts)
Make sure you look kind of pale/white-ish
HAVE FUN! =]
- darakristiLv 51 decade ago
Well, as you may probably know already, the Cullens have plenty of money.
I think you should wear some gray/ash slacks, heels, a pretty blouse, and some earrings. Wear a silver charm bracelet and charm necklace. You will look amazing. Here's more info:
- Anonymous5 years ago
Hope this helps!Source(s): dress alice cullen: https://bitly.im/c1/how-to-dress-like-alice-cullen
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- MartiLv 61 decade ago
This is a question for a FANSITE.
This is a book forum, your question does not relate to the book directly.
You'll get better, more enthusiastic answers from a fansite too.