The End Of Humanity~How It Will Happen?

The End Of The World is inevitable, that is true and always will be true, but the End of Humanity is different. If you know about the White Man's Burden, then surely you will know about the Human's Burden. Us humans, perhaps the smarted living organisms on the earth (maybe, except republicans), we have a job and... show more The End Of The World is inevitable, that is true and always will be true, but the End of Humanity is different. If you know about the White Man's Burden, then surely you will know about the Human's Burden. Us humans, perhaps the smarted living organisms on the earth (maybe, except republicans), we have a job and role in life and that is to change the world. Dolphins are not going to change the world, neither are elephants nor trees. Us humans are the only of Earth's species to develop Unlimited Knowledge. Why is that? Is the world such an odd place that only ONE out of millions of species of animals will gain suprerior knowledge? Our minds are our power and we use them to shape our world and perhaps in the future, other worlds as well.

Back on topic. The End of Humanity is the day God is proven non-existant. Nearly all of the people of earth have set their mind on believing that some super-natural being created the world and governs it. Science is always disproving this and made the Big Bang theory to counter this. The Big Bang theory is still a work in progress and people have still yet to find the reason what caused the creation of the universe.

Many people will try to deny the existence of a God and many people will continue their blind faith of a suprerior being. Almost everyone in the world is brainwashed by the Idea of Religion. Religion makes people go. Religion is the ultimate question. What will happen when Religion is stripped from humanity? This will happen sooner or later... if we aren't killed off by a super-virus or nuclear war first. it is inevitable.

Many people have said to me when I asked the question "If God is the Creator, Who Created the Creator?"

"Don't think about it, because it is uncomprehendable."
"Just believe it. Don't try to wrap your brain around it"
"I Don't Know, you shouldn't either"

Why must you continue to deny yourself the right to think? We humans, we are born thinkers and to deny us to think would make us less intelligent than our predecessors, the monkeys. There must ALWAYS be an answer and Humans will ALWAYS try to find one. This is the burden of Man: Curiosity.

As long as we aren't brain-dead, this will always remain in our minds, no matter how hard we try to rid of it.

Now with the Atom Collider, Humanity is one step closer to finding out the ulimate answer (which isn't 42 btw), so how long before we finally reach our destination?

This question is not about my opinions nor my thoughts. I ask of everyone who is reading this to give me an answer and try to think hard before you do:

Must God Exist To Prevent Humanity From Collapsing?

Religion was created to substitute as an answer to everything, and now with science, the idea of Religion is nearing an end.

Any other thoughts would be appreciated.
Update: You can call me Michael
Update 2: Frozen, am I too deep in thought or have I not thought about this enough? You've changed your answer twice already
Update 3: Pluto, it's better to talk about the future so you can better prepare for it, ie: Hurricane Katrina.
Update 4: Sylph, your reasoning doesn't prove god exists. What makes you sure that we are the only universe in...well, there is no greater word than universe, so ill just say entity. You cannot just believe something to be true without first giving a reason why you think it is true and how the thing came to be true. God... show more Sylph, your reasoning doesn't prove god exists. What makes you sure that we are the only universe in...well, there is no greater word than universe, so ill just say entity. You cannot just believe something to be true without first giving a reason why you think it is true and how the thing came to be true. God might or might have created the universe, OR something beyond our universe, which is not God, created our universe. This never-ending cycle will continue to the reaches of our universe and when we find no God in our universe, that will be the end for us.

I believe God is needed to maintain world stability, no matter how ridiculous the idea of religion.
Update 5: Frozen, BTW, what makes your books holy? Why isn't newton's law book of physics holy, after all, it is recognized by man as fact worldwide, just like the bible?