Can i download vehicles without the sims 2 nightlife?

I have sims 2 apartment life n vehicle option is already unlocked n i already bought a helicopter which was already available for apartment life. So can i? Did any1 try downloading without nightlife n did it worked?

Update:

Wat is AEP?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, you can. If you make an account on the sims2.com site for the exchange you can download a driveway set. It only requires the sims2 to play so you should be fine.

Check out the Ford cars on there too. You can download everything from that site and not worry because it is official sims 2

Hope that helped!

Source(s): Experience
  • 1 decade ago

I own the Sims 2 Nightlife, and yes you need the Sims 2 Nightlife because i think its the only sims game that allows you to bulid a garage and a parking lot, so yes you need the sims 2 nightlife, for your family to have a car.

Source(s): Expiernece
  • lints
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

It gained't corrupt your recreation. that is a spread %. so it is going to show you how to do extra contained in the game with an same, modern-day characters you've created. i do not imagine there are any demo's for it, because you want to have the unique Sims 2 recreation to play it. It gained't do something on your recreation so purchase it! appreciate it and stop being skeptical! = ]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can download vehicles that do not require nightlife to actually be downloaded, although they will not work properly in the game. However, if you have the APE expansion, it might do. Good luck!

Source(s): Personal gameplay and previous question.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.