what happened with jenny mccarthy and barbra walters?

I heard it had to do with something walters said about autism, which offended jenny bc her son is autistic. It is the first I heard of a feud, though? What happened?

Favorite Answer

Jenny was on the View and said that she believes she has cured her son of autism. Barbara believes that autism can't be cured so after the show she went into Jenny's room to confront her about it and apparently got into a yelling match with her. Jenny says she has now forgiven Barbara though because she thinks Barbara is acting out because of having to grow up with a special needs sister and that she is just mad she didn't have a cure for her sister growing up. I won't get into the debate of the autism issue here, but that is the "situation."

I heard that Jenny McCarthy thinks autism is caused by the vaccinations, but Barbara Walters isn't.

I'm not sure what exactly has been going on. I recently just heard about it also.