Hey R & P what do you think of this line up for a soundtrack for a movie I've thought about directing?

Hey R & P what do you think of this line up of music acts from the era it happened for a soundtrack for a movie I've thought about directing? I thought about directing a movie about a girl who got kidnapped by sort of revolutionaries called the SLA in the 70's who kidnapped a famous girl who's an actress now--what... show more Hey R & P what do you think of this line up of music acts from the era it happened for a soundtrack for a movie I've thought about directing? I thought about directing a movie about a girl who got kidnapped by sort of revolutionaries called the SLA in the 70's who kidnapped a famous girl who's an actress now--what do you think of this line up fitting the political radical mood around at that time when this happened--Captain Beefheart, Iggy & the Stooges, Frank Zappa, New York Dolls, Suicide, Kraftwerk, Cabaret Voltaire, Television, Can, Hawkwind, Last Poets, Dolemite, Parliament, Stillettos, Alice Cooper, Roxy Music, Sweet, Big Star, Link Wray, John Lennon, David Bowie, Blieb Alien Blieb, Slade, Red Crayola/Krayola, Patti Smith, Ramones, Lou Reed, Bob Dylan & The Kinks?
Update: By the way the woman I'm talking about who was famous who was kidnapped was the daughter of a rich press media mogul & her name was Patty Hearst.
Update 2: Any suggestions of which songs by these artists would probably fit certain scenes in a flic like this like the bank robberies & the Feds "liberating" her?
Update 3: I kinda suck at some things Migh, but I thought about getting better at things I like, but I geuss everybody starts out that way & another reason for me to finish school with college, but I was interested in so many things from science to art, I don't know how as just a human being I can accomplish everything... show more I kinda suck at some things Migh, but I thought about getting better at things I like, but I geuss everybody starts out that way & another reason for me to finish school with college, but I was interested in so many things from science to art, I don't know how as just a human being I can accomplish everything I'd like to do in just 1 human lifetime. I thought of an idea of big things in music & media, that both Stiv Bators & Perry Farrell thought of but gave up on too easily when they were getting so close to the idea.
Update 4: Not bad ideas Migh but I'm thinking of trying to have these artist early songs as close as I can to the timeline these events occurred too, sort of like Quentin Tarantino or Spike Lee putting some attention to detail, but maybe it won't be too off if the song fits. Yep, Green Eye I know about the Citizen... show more Not bad ideas Migh but I'm thinking of trying to have these artist early songs as close as I can to the timeline these events occurred too, sort of like Quentin Tarantino or Spike Lee putting some attention to detail, but maybe it won't be too off if the song fits. Yep, Green Eye I know about the Citizen Kane relevance to their family, but I'm not out to tick off Patty either, I don't think her family was fond of Citizen Kane. Before I forget, yeah James I mentioned Sweet already, but you have a point. Ohio Players was around then & so was Earth Wind & Fire & T-Rex too. I almost forgot Sly & the Family Stone & the Residents also too.
Update 5: Lots of great suggestions, Beatle Fanatic good others ones too like others, although of CSNY, especially Neil Young would pertain cause of the radical nature of the Story.
Update 6: It occurred to me, maybe I should have Rush in the soundtrack too.