Why do self identifying right of center people brag that they don't look to sources they consider left ?

Whether or not you believe the media has a Liberal bias (It does not) shouldn't you want a full spectrum of opinion to sure up your own assessments and positions on things ? I read the Drudge report, listen to Michael Savage, Rushed Limbaugh, Glen Beck, watch Bill O'Really, Sean Hannity and Fox... show more Whether or not you believe the media has a Liberal bias (It does not) shouldn't you want a full spectrum of opinion to sure up your own assessments and positions on things ?
I read the Drudge report, listen to Michael Savage, Rushed Limbaugh, Glen Beck, watch Bill O'Really, Sean Hannity and Fox Noise....
etc..

and have in fact agreed, and even changed my position on issues based on those information sources from time to time...

the word "Brainwashed" is thrown around a great deal in this room, aren't you more likely to be "Brainwashed" if you only follow one side of the bouncing ball ?
Update: Libstick..you are a unique fellow, we all know this. Ruth here is a question from about 17 minutes ago, which prompted me to post this. Read the answers to the question...Lot's of Ignorant right wing braggers in... show more Libstick..you are a unique fellow, we all know this.
Ruth here is a question from about 17 minutes ago, which prompted me to post this. Read the answers to the question...Lot's of Ignorant right wing braggers in there....lots
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqrkGbdbFYz2WgXQ4RIBCYrsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081001063044AAnjCts&show=7#profile-info-5TB3Q88gaa