Could Obama see the Philippines, Borneo and Malaysia from his house in Indonesia?

Update:

FT-5, maybe if I owned NBC (the Obama campaign Network) I would put this on TV instead of the net.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

When he came out of his mosque im certain he could.

Grew up in a Muslim nation-went to school at a Muslim School, went to Mosque and still can recite the call to prayer perfectly word for word in arabic today yet he claims he is not nor has never been a Muslim.

Hey-there is nothing wrong with being a Muslim-what i have a problem with is people who deny what they are.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Borneo's in Indonesia.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When I was a child my parents moved and I had to go with them.

I suspect that since Obama was a child when his mother went to Indonesia, he had little say in the matter. Stop beating this dead horse.

Source(s): The truth hurts
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Probably. He has stated that his growing up in Indonesia qualifies as foreign policy experience. People tend to focus on Palin's stupid answer about being able to see Russia but Barry's statement was just as ridiculous.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Do you mean before, during or after he was a Kenyan citizen? That is important you know. If it was during, then the answer is no, because the Hijacked cargo tankers would have obstructed his view.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Good question. Wonder if he could see a Mosque from where he lived?

• Ditka
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I see we have a little venom in our veins today? Must be hard being a supporter of McCain/Palin huh? So hard you have to think up silly things and place them on the net.. Awwwwwwww do you feel better now??

• 1 decade ago

Good question. Wonder if we could just get him to leave and go there where he belongs, to find out...and maybe stay there?!>!>!>!>!>!??????

Source(s): >*EDIT* to 'yes we can'? I think you can add no country, and no respect to that,either...because everything will be lost under obama
  • Why?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Tina F can see Russia even she wears glasses, I believe he could because his eyes are fine.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wait, first "community organizer" becomes a bad thing, now living overseas is considered bad?

Wow, you're really walling yourselves in.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.