ajsnskool asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Start Reggie Bush or Michael Turner?

I've already got my RBs set with Marion Barber and Matt Forte, the question is, do I start Reggie Bush against Minnesota or Michael Turner against Green Bay at W/R? Bush has alot more receiving yards than Turner and he's moving up on rushing yardage , but Turner has 422 rushing yds vs. 11 yds receiving. Bush has 183 yds rushing and 257 yds receiving. Both have 10 projected fantasy points for week 5. Who's the better start this week?

Favorite Answer

I would start Michael Turner. I feel the Minnesota defense will likely key in on Bush, plus I think he will be getting less hand offs this week due to the fact that Deuce played really well last week.

Must be nice to have Barber and Forte this week, they are projected HUGE point scorers! Best of luck.

Source(s): my brain, my mind and my head (my fantasy football record for two leagues is (6-1) this year.

Turner against GB is like music to my ears. Here's what i think: Deuce is back to split time with Bush. Bush still is only an o.k. runner, but an awesome receiver. But he plays a tough D and shouldn't be a high scoring game. You have some nice RB's though :-)

Hope you win!

Remember, if you lose you're out of the family!

the international has misplaced a genuine and uncommon famous person interior the style of Michael Jackson. in no way has there been the variety of terrific expertise as him. His expertise and fan base has been whilst in comparison with that of The Beatles and Elvis, yet i think of its honest to declare that he's a legend lots better than the different band or artist. His songs have been extremely influential to the track international and set a typical so extreme that not something because of the fact that has rather in comparison. there has been no different artist who has carried out such dizzy heights as Jackson. For me, Michael Jackson inspired me together with his dancing means and his songs. there isn't a music of his that i don't love. i comprehend many of the words to his songs, and might desire to computer screen his dancing for hours on end. Now i wasn't some super fan, yet i've got self belief he grew to become right into a genuine idol and that i don't think of the international will see the variety of expertise ever lower back. i've got self belief he grew to become into misunderstood and his quirky (and each so often a splash off the wall) techniques have been taken thoroughly the incorrect way with the aid of the international. It saddens me that the international is the variety of judgemental and merciless place, and that i want he might have considered how many dependable and loving followers he had. RIP Michael Jackson.

I would start Bush because you never know what he is going to do, he is a big play maker when he Catches the ball in the flats

• A.V.

Reggie Bush hands down besides we look like and Im a big fan. lol