man yee asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

English

I went to writing, please let me know what wrong in this writing below:

I thank something is not reasonable, last night, I remember I was closed all the windows and electric machine before I leave. But when I got home all windows are opened and electric machine are working, such as, computer and TV. I don't understand what happened. Until my husband came home, I told him what happen in home then he said that because your brother was came to my home to use your computer but he have to go immediately so he forgot to turn off all the things.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I [think] something is not [unbelievable. Last] night, I [remembered] I [had] closed all the windows [properly] and [swithed off] the electric [appliances] before I [left]. But when I got home[,] all windows [were] opened and electric [appliances] are working such as computer and TV. I [didn't] understand what [had] happened. Until my husband came home, I told him what [was going on.] [Then] he [expalined that my] brother came to [our house and used my] computer[. However] he [rushed to go] and he forgot to turn off [them].

Hope it can help.

2008-10-01 20:17:03 補充:

electric appliances are working such as computer

應該係

electric appliances are[were] working such as computer