Xbox 360 Disc Read error.. Brand New system?

Ok, so I just got my xbox 360 60 gig today, and I played some nhl 09 for about an hour earlier, I came back about 4 hours later to play, and I keep getting the disc read error.. So, I put in Madden, and it worked fine... Do you think my system has an issue, or I just need to switch the game out??

Once again this is a brand new system just got it today.

Favorite Answer

if you just got it today, take it back to where you bought it and ask for replacement... dont forget your receipt...

also, if you like, bring the game that doesnt read and show it to them...

Its most likely scratched. Did you knock over your 360 while playing ? I did that once and it left a huge ring in my disc. Well seeing as the system plays madden fine then its probably the game, you might want to get the game checked out or return your system and game.

i don't think of there is something you're able to do. Disk study blunders are a widespread problem for the 360. in case you keep popping the disk in and out finally it shoudl artwork. If that's nevertheless below guarantee deliver it decrease back and get a sparkling one.

i think you should return your 360 or just try a different game.

Source(s): i like turtles 0_0
  • it might be that the disc is scratched, I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be your system