Import contacts from CSV excel file into Microsoft office outlook?

I have a list of contacts in Microsoft Office Excel Comma Separated Values File (excel CSV file). Inside the list, the contacts number are in these format ( have a + infront the number. For country code). +61.............(... show more I have a list of contacts in Microsoft Office Excel Comma Separated Values File (excel CSV file). Inside the list, the contacts number are in these format ( have a + infront the number. For country code).
+61.............( Australia)
+65.............(Singapore)
+86.............(China)
+44.............(UK)
+1...............(USA)

When i import these contacts from the excel CSV file into microsoft office outlook, all the contacts number do not have the + when i open the contacts from the office outlook.

How can i solve the problems?
Thank you.
Update: Thank you. I have solve the problem. Go to the top bar and look for Actions, than Call contacts, new call, dailing option, dailing properties.Than set the code. Also tick the box for automatically add country code to local phone numbers.
1 answer 1