Human Foods That Are Poisonous For Dogs?

I'm doing a project on human foods that are poisonous for dogs to eat and I have quite a few- alcohol, chocolate, tea, coffee, soda, raw fish, raw liver, onions, garlic, raisins, grapes, macadamia nuts, tabacco... And more. Much, much, more. But I needs details- why? Why are these foods poisonous? I've been doing... show more I'm doing a project on human foods that are poisonous for dogs to eat and I have quite a few- alcohol, chocolate, tea, coffee, soda, raw fish, raw liver, onions, garlic, raisins, grapes, macadamia nuts, tabacco... And more. Much, much, more. But I needs details- why? Why are these foods poisonous? I've been doing some research and I've found lots of things. But I decided it would also help to ask here on Yahoo Answers... I need it done by Thursday- it's Tuesday night and I've been really busy! If you'd like, please add some more foods if you know them. Thanks!
Update: Also- I agree with all of you, and just to tell you Apples, I thought the same until I looked up onions. It turns out when dogs eat them they get this thing called "Hemolytic Anemia," a sickness that abolishes red blood cells. Now I feel kind of sick just thinking about it... I feel so bad about dogs who... show more Also- I agree with all of you, and just to tell you Apples, I thought the same until I looked up onions. It turns out when dogs eat them they get this thing called "Hemolytic Anemia," a sickness that abolishes red blood cells. Now I feel kind of sick just thinking about it... I feel so bad about dogs who have eaten human foods that are poisonous for them! :(