~Anime/Manga Poll #5~ Random Edition No. 2!!!?

Okies, here's another random one, (there's only ten!!) ^__^

1. What do you think your fave anime/manga character's fave food is? Why?

2. What anime/manga character would be the best to have the job as a teacher? (it can't be one that was/is/has/or will be one!)

3. (a.)What anime would you randomly wanna appear in?

(b.) What would you look like?

4. You are at the local market, buying some cookies (doesn't matter which flavor). Al from FMA walks up to you and steals your freshly purchased cookies!!! What do you do? *O*

5. What color eyes are your fave character's?

6. What's the WORST manga or anime that you've read/watched? O_____________O

7. If you could choose any other color for the sky to be in your manga, what would it be? ^_^

8. K's, soooooo, which of the following characters have you NEVER heard of (if you have heard of everyone of them, just leave this one blank)

-Zero

-Ed

-Tohru

-Ichigo

-InuYasha

9. What's the WEIRDEST lookin' character you've seen in all of your days of your little life? o_O

10. Quick! What comes to mind when I say this: Bloody Rose

BoNuS!!!!

For number ten, what manga/anime does the name Bloody Rose come from?

***Hint for Bonus****

It's a WEAPON

__________________________________________________________

PEACIE PIE!!!

Best Answer

I know for a fact that Itachi likes Dangos! He really likes sweet stuff, and I've seen him eating them in the manga :]

[I wouldn't mind sharing a dango with itachi...-drool-] *Whoops, You got me in fan-girl mode!*

Er, I would have said Orochimaru...But I guess now I'd have to say Pein or Madara. They are both incredibly powerful, and would be awesome to learn from!

...NARUTO BBY!

(b.) What would you look like?

Probably as I do in real life...except anime-fied, ie, big eyes, awesome hair, etc. Black hair, average weight, An outfit somewhat like Sai's...

"Hey babycakes! You can have my cookies to ;]" JK! Lol, I'd probably be like ...:O GIMME! And jump on his back.

They change, from black-blue to red.

...Ouran High School Host Club...The art pissed me off to no end.

Purple! p:

-Zero

-Ed

-Tohru

-Ichigo

-InuYasha

--

The dude from One_Piece....He's just creepy looking.

Zero's gun :[

BoNuS!!!!

VAMPIREKNIGHT! [KAWAII! I love that manga!]

• ?4 years agoReport

It Is Original of One Pie ? http://www.animeop.net/one-piece-movies/ See more & reply !

Syaoran - Noodles - thats the only thing i could think of!

2. What anime/manga character would be the best to have the job as a teacher?

Kaname - dat ll b AWESOME!

Ouran High School Host Club - theres so much fun in the anime!!

(b.) What would you look like?

Like Sakura - beautiful and cute XD

4. You are at the local market, buying some cookies (doesn't matter which flavor). Al from FMA walks up to you and steals your freshly purchased cookies!!! What do you do?

*O* Scream!!!not coz he steals the cookies but coz hes there in front of me!!!!!!!!!

Brown or Dark Brown

6. What's the WORST manga or anime that you've read/watched? Shuffle! - HATED IT!!!

7. If you could choose any other color for the sky to be in your manga, what would it be?

Light Pink :D

8. Which of the following characters have you NEVER heard of?

9. What's the WEIRDEST lookin' character you've seen in all of your days of your little life?

Jing characters from Jing The Bandit or something!

A rose with blood on it usually comes to mind but i think its the weapon that Zero and Yuki use in vampire Knight!

BoNuS!!!!

Vampire Knight ^_^ (<3 it )

Source(s): Me, Myself and I XD
    • ?4 years agoReport

1. What do you think your fave anime/manga character's fave food is? Why? 1 of my fave character is Ed elric from FMA...i think his fave food is steak...i donno why he eats a lot of steaks....

2. What anime/manga character would be the best to have the job as a teacher? (it can't be one that was/is/has/or will be one!) LOL....i would pick L as a teacher cuz he will always give us candy =D and he's smart and all....

3. (a.)What anime would you randomly wanna appear in? emm...Naruto or Vampire Knight XD

(b.) What would you look like?

like this:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d134/MissKatBlac...

4. You are at the local market, buying some cookies (doesn't matter which flavor). Al from FMA walks up to you and steals your freshly purchased cookies!!! What do you do? *O* my first face would be like this O.o and then i'd chase him to where is ed =b

5. What color eyes are your fave character's? gloden

6. What's the WORST manga or anime that you've read/watched? O_____________O probably Bobo-bo-bobo-bo (or whatever...)

7. If you could choose any other color for the sky to be in your manga, what would it be? ^_^ Purple or pink =D

-Zero

-Ed

-Tohru

-Ichigo

-InuYasha

9. What's the WEIRDEST lookin' character you've seen in all of your days of your little life? o_O Lmao! i donno probably Rruk from Death Note (sorry i don't watch weird looking animes XD)

Zero from VK =3

BoNuS!!!!

Vampire Knight

-have a nice day!

Source(s): me, myself and I =D
    • ?4 years agoReport

1. Ramen, He's Just so Awesome!!!!

2. Domeki From XXXholic cause he's so calm and he knows like everything

3. Naruto because it would be awesome and I would look Like Shikamaru with Jeans, A T-Shirt And Messy Blonde Hair

4. I would stand there and scream I am your father XD

5. Blue just like mine!

6. FLCL was the worst Manga I ever read but it was still really good.

7. I would make the sky Purple just because that would be awesome.

8, Blankity Blankity Who the hell is Tohru XD

9. Almost every Enemy in One Piece.

10. Vampire Knight

BONUS!!!!!!

VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!