Just a random anime/manga poll ^^?

This is just a random little anime/manga poll. Enjoy ^^ PS. I won't be choosing a best answer, I'll leave it to the people in the voting section since this is an opinionated question. And if you don't know what to answer you can just skip it if you would like ^^ 1. L or Light 2. Anime or Manga 3. FMA or... show more This is just a random little anime/manga poll. Enjoy ^^
PS. I won't be choosing a best answer, I'll leave it to the people in the voting section since this is an opinionated question. And if you don't know what to answer you can just skip it if you would like ^^

1. L or Light
2. Anime or Manga
3. FMA or FMP
4. Japanese or American (manga)
5. Naruto+Hinata or Naruto+Sakura
6. Comedy or Action

7. If you were lost and had to spend the night in the woods what 4 anime/manga characters would you bring with you?

8. If you had a weapon from an anime/manga what would it be?

9. -^^- Fill in the blanks:
a) If ____ were a real person and I ever met ____, I would be sure to ____. That would teach ____ not to mess with me >XD

10. "How would you react, and what would you say, if..." kind of questions:
a) How would you react, and what would you say, if Winry (from FMA) suddenly opened your window and came in as if nothing was unusual about the whole thing?
b) How would you react, what would you say, if Inuyasha came into the room in an easter bunny costume with a rad cape and clown makeup on, holding a dog dressed like a duck and randomly hit you on the head with a fly swatter?
(Didn't mean to make fun of you Inuyasha, I'm sowee ^w^)

11. And now get ready for it. Here comes to **bonus** question X_x

Are you ready for it?

Are you sure?

Okay.

Here it comes.

Get ready!

This may determine the reast of your life!

*takes big breath in*

CAKE OR DEATH?!
Update: Sorry everybody. I shouldn't have written #3 like that.
FMA is Fullmetal Alchemist, and FMP is Fullmetal Panic.

Sorry again for the trouble ^^