Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

Just a random anime/manga poll ^^?

This is just a random little anime/manga poll. Enjoy ^^

PS. I won't be choosing a best answer, I'll leave it to the people in the voting section since this is an opinionated question. And if you don't know what to answer you can just skip it if you would like ^^

1. L or Light

2. Anime or Manga

3. FMA or FMP

4. Japanese or American (manga)

5. Naruto+Hinata or Naruto+Sakura

6. Comedy or Action

7. If you were lost and had to spend the night in the woods what 4 anime/manga characters would you bring with you?

8. If you had a weapon from an anime/manga what would it be?

9. -^^- Fill in the blanks:

a) If ____ were a real person and I ever met ____, I would be sure to ____. That would teach ____ not to mess with me >XD

10. "How would you react, and what would you say, if..." kind of questions:

a) How would you react, and what would you say, if Winry (from FMA) suddenly opened your window and came in as if nothing was unusual about the whole thing?

b) How would you react, what would you say, if Inuyasha came into the room in an easter bunny costume with a rad cape and clown makeup on, holding a dog dressed like a duck and randomly hit you on the head with a fly swatter?

(Didn't mean to make fun of you Inuyasha, I'm sowee ^w^)

11. And now get ready for it. Here comes to **bonus** question X_x

Are you ready for it?

Are you sure?

Okay.

Here it comes.

Get ready!

This may determine the reast of your life!

*takes big breath in*

CAKE OR DEATH?!

Sorry everybody. I shouldn't have written #3 like that.

FMA is Fullmetal Alchemist, and FMP is Fullmetal Panic.

Sorry again for the trouble ^^

• Yukoy
    Best Answer

1). oo this is hard xD both of them are hawt and kewl but ill have to go for L hes too funny xD

2). Anime!! ^^

3). FMA!!!!! xD (did you know there's a new season or whatever coming up?? yay!! xD)

4). er...yay! haha

5). Naruto + Hinata xD

6). Both put together *snickers*

7). FMA - Roy Mustang

Fruits Basket - Yuki and Kyo Sohma

Vampire Knight - Kaname Kuran xD

8). I would have to say Cloud's sword :3 so keewl (and hes so kawaii ^^)

9). If 'Sae' (from peach girl) was a real person and I ever met Takashima Kei (Special A :3 ), I would be sure to team up with him and kick her *** :]. That would teach that cruel (beep) hehe dont worry i dont really swear jk ^^ not to mess with me xD

10). I wouldn't really care because come on!! Winry from FMA!! wewt hehe

11). um...i dont like cake but i dont like dying so let's say i eat cake and then die of cake haha

thanks for your excellent survey!!!

have funn!!

1. L

2. Manga

3. FMA

4. Japanese or American (manga) - both but i like Japanese better ^^

5. Naruto+Hinata - forever <3

6. Comedy - always the best!!!

Sakura, Kaname , Syaoran( love u <3 ) and Rukia <3

hmmm.....I don't know if it counts as a weapon or not but i would want Sakura's Clow cards!! If it doesn't count as a weapon then i would want Kurogane's sword (forgot the name)

9. -^^- Fill in the blanks:

a) If Aizen were a real person and I ever met him, I would be sure to get him beaten up until he's unconscious XD (hate him X( ). That would teach the greedy ******* not to mess with me (or any Bleach characters :D ) >XD

:O dats gonna be my expression at first

XD den i will get really excited and will probably scream a few times

If this actually happened it would be really weird and bizarre!!!

:O same as before but this time it will change to =)) because it will be just too funny!!!!!!!!!!

Very creative question - Nice!

11. Bonus Question - CAKE OR DEATH?!

CAKE - I LOVE CAKE XD

Source(s): Me, Myself and I XD

1. L or Light-----L-he's totally cool!

2. Anime or Manga-----manga!-every good anime is from a manga

(that's what i believe anyway.=)

3. FMA or FMP-----FMA-can't wait until the new series!!! =D

4. Japanese or American (manga)-----Japanese!!!

5. Naruto+Hinata or Naruto+Sakura-------Naruto+Hinata!- she deserves

at least that much

6. Comedy or Action-----action-unless its some scary horror type of

action.

1. NARUTO!! he's always first!! =DDD

2. itachi if he won't kill me

3. Toshiro Hitsugaya? at least i have someone shorted than me=D

4. Edward Elric!!!!!!!!!! oh my god!! he is soooooooo hot!!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......a gun? lol (FMA)

9. -^^- Fill in the blanks:

----If Itachi were a real person and I ever met Danzo, I would be sure to support him in anything. That would teach Danzo not to mess with me or Itachi! >XD

first of all i dont like strangers around my window. if she actually did that, i would be like "WTF?!?!?!" then i'll ask "What are you doing?"

------i'll start laughing then hit him with the fly swatter.

Are you ready for it?

Are you sure?

Okay.

Here it comes.

Get ready!

*takes big breath in*

CAKE OR DEATH?!

....................

..................

...............

..................

....................

What kind of cake?!?!?!

NARUTO cake?

yes

DEATH cake?

no way!

i still have about 5 years of youth. not wasting no sh**!!

=)

=)

1. L or Light - L, he's totally hot

2. Anime or Manga - manga.......I like to read and make the voices...lol

3. FMA or FMP..........hmmm?......mind telling me what that is???

4. Japanese or American (manga).......Japanese!

5. Naruto+Hinata or Naruto+Sakura.......Naruto+Hinata.......!!!!!!

6. Comedy or Action - ...........hmmmm.....both......hehe

L, he's smart and hot! Light.......he's also smart....Gaara and Yachiru since she's sooooooo adorable!!!

probly a Zanpaktou........idk........no a Death Note would be better, right?

9. -^^- Fill in the blanks:

a) If __Momo__ were a real person and I ever met __her__, I would be sure to __beat her up__. That would teach __that *****en little b*tch__ not to mess with me >XD

a) How would you react, and what would you say, if Winry (from FMA) suddenly opened your window and came in as if nothing was unusual about the whole thing? - idk........FMA????

b) How would you react, what would you say, if Inuyasha came into the room in an easter bunny costume with a rad cape and clown makeup on, holding a dog dressed like a duck and randomly hit you on the head with a fly swatter? - i would scream, then punch him, then i'd probly rip the cape off, push him out the window and keep it for myself..........hehe XD

Are you ready for it? yep

Are you sure? not really

Okay..........ok!

Here it comes.come on already

Get ready! i'm dying

This may determine the reast of your life! i want ice cream!

*takes big breath in* (breath in, breath out, repeat)

CAKE OR DEATH?!

huh?

hmmmmmmmmmmm.............that's a hard one...........probly death.......i don't really like cake.........what kind of cake is it...??

1. L 2. Manga 3. FMA 4. Japanese or American (manga) - both but i like Japanese better ^^ 5. Naruto+Hinata - forever <3 6. Comedy - always the best!!! 7. If you were lost and had to spend the night in the woods what 4 anime/manga characters would you bring with you? Sakura, Kaname , Syaoran( love u <3 ) and Rukia <3 8. If you had a weapon from an anime/manga what would it be? hmmm.....I don't know if it counts as a weapon or not but i would want Sakura's Clow cards!! If it doesn't count as a weapon then i would want Kurogane's sword (forgot the name) 9. -^^- Fill in the blanks: a) If Aizen were a real person and I ever met him, I would be sure to get him beaten up until he's unconscious XD (hate him X( ). That would teach the greedy ******* not to mess with me (or any Bleach characters :D ) >XD 10. "How would you react, and what would you say, if..." kind of questions: a) How would you react, and what would you say, if Winry (from FMA) suddenly opened your window and came in as if nothing was unusual about the whole thing? :O dats gonna be my expression at first XD den i will get really excited and will probably scream a few times If this actually happened it would be really weird and bizarre!!! b) How would you react, what would you say, if Inuyasha came into the room in an easter bunny costume with a rad cape and clown makeup on, holding a dog dressed like a duck and randomly hit you on the head with a fly swatter? :O same as before but this time it will change to =)) because it will be just too funny!!!!!!!!!! Very creative question - Nice! 11. Bonus Question - CAKE OR DEATH?! CAKE - I LOVE CAKE XD

• Anna

1.L or Light

L for sure.

2. Anime or Manga

Uhm, I guess I like both depending on what I am reading/watching, sometimes it's better to see it the screen, but I guess manga lasts more.

3. FMA or FMP

I really have no idea what that is

4. Japanese or American (manga)

Japanese, no question about it

5. Naruto+Hinata or Naruto+Sakura

Haruto and Hinata! They are so cute together! Kishimoto on the otherhand thinks otherwise

6. Comedy or action

A mix of both.

7.If you were lost and had to spend the night in the woods what 4 anime/manga characters would you bring with you?

Hm, probably Itachi, Naruto, Kakashi and Sakura from Naruto. Is it possible to bring just one for more privacy??? (Itachi)

Just amazing chakra in a great amount! Horray!

9. -^^- Fill in the blanks:

a) If Itachi were a real person and I ever met him, I would be sure to not let him leave ever! And I'll hug him a lot. That would teach his fangirls not to mess with me >XD

or

If Orochimaru were a real person and I ever met him, I would be sure to cut off his tongue and give it to my sister as a Christmas present. That would teach anyone not to mess with me >XD

I don't know who that is but if they are from a manga/anime they would be welcome and hugged!

Ha ha ha ha ha! *uncontrolable laughing fit*

11. Whose death? If mine, CAKE, if someone elses...well you got me thinking! ^_^

Source(s): Naruto fan as you see
  • 1. L or Light-L of course.

2. Anime or Manga-Manga.they're forever.

3. FMA or FMP-any.

4. Japanese or American (manga)-Japanese,duh.

5. Naruto+Hinata or Naruto+Sakura-i don't watch Naruto.

6. Comedy or Action-Comedy.

- hmm.Orihime from Bleach for her Shun Shun Rikka, Night of Absolute Boyfriend to gather firewood, Haruhi of OHSHC cuz she know knows simple living and Charmander of Pokemon cuz we need fire.

- i want a zanpakuto.

9. -^^- Fill in the blanks:

- if Hitsugaya were a real person and i ever met Hinamori,i would be sure to marry Hitsugaya(haha.XD).that would teach Hinamori not to mess with me.LOL.:D

- i'd be surprised and say,"uhmm.Winry,are you lost?".haha.

- i'd kinda giggle a little because of his costume but pretend to be serious and say,"hit me again,and i'll call Kagome!"

11. bonus:

CAKE OR DEATH?!

- DEATH!nah.just kidding.of course,cake.duh.and i'll call Honey-senpai of OHSHC so we could share the cake.:D

- oh and by the way,interesting survey.loved it.

Yays! I luv random polls!

1. L

2. Hmmm..... Manga ^_^

3. FMA

4. Japanese Manga (or else it wouldn't be manga!!)

5. Naruto+Hinata

6. Action, baby!!!

7. I would so bring along : Zero from Vampire Knight, Yuki from Fruits Basket, Kyo from Fruits Basket, and Sasuke from Naruto (yeah, I know, all guys!!! but they are my crushes)

8. Artemis from Vampire Knight. That thing is dabomb.com!!

9. If Kyo from Fruits Basket were a real person and I ever met him, I would be sure to hug him. That would teach him not to mess with me. ^__^

10. (a.) I'd stare at her oddly, and then say, " Say hi to Ed and Al for me!"

(b.) I'd laugh and pee in my pants!

11............... mmmm Cake!!!

1. L!

2. Anime

3.skip

4. japanese

5. naruto+hinata

6. comedy

7. L, Light, abel nightroad, yuuki

8. death note!!!

9. skip

10. a) skip

b) skip

11. cake!!!!!

this is awesome by the way

1. L is hawt!

2.manga

3.FMA

4.japanese

5. don't like either, but if i have to: naruto and sakura

6.action

7.hitsugaya toshiro, syaoran (from Tsubasa RC), ichigo, and...... Sora (from kingdom hearts II, what it's a manga!!!)

8.zampakto (did i spell it rite im not sure?)

9.ummmmmm... no response, it would ruin my rep (not that i have one as far as i'v answered) *being pelted by rocks from ppl i don't even know*

10. A) OMC wat the f*ck r u doing (OMC means oh my camel don't ask its and inside joke)

B)i h8 u! *takes out ak47 with homing missles and fires [again inside joke don't ask])

11. Death[note].... *evil laughter* i'll kill u sooner or l8r!!!!!!!!!!!