I need a book title. ?

I've written a book before but I suck comming up with names. Help ? Here's the start: I sit in the backseat of the shiny-black 2004 Chevy Cavalier streched out with my iPod blasting. I lean my head against the window and stare at the trees fly by as we drive farther and farther from the familer city,... show more I've written a book before but I suck comming up with names. Help ?

Here's the start:

I sit in the backseat of the shiny-black 2004 Chevy Cavalier streched out with my iPod blasting. I lean my head against the window and stare at the trees fly by as we drive farther and farther from the familer city, Jacksonville, to St. Augustine. I sigh as I tap my foot with the beat of the music, trying to get the whole moving thing off my mind.

"Nicole !"
That little, annoying voice...
I turn my music up louder.
"Nicole !"

"Oh, what do you want, Demitri ?!" I say as I yank the headphones out. I almost forgot the little annoyance sitting behind the driver's seat.

"Turn your music down !"

"No. Just ignore it and keep on watching your baby movie," I said with a smirk.

"Blue's Clues is NOT a baby show !"
I was about to come up with a comeback when our mom turned around and went off.
"Do you guys ever shut up ?! I was on the phone with an important client, and all they could hear is you two arguing !"

"Mom-"

"No, Nicole, leave your brother alone and shut it !"

"Fine. I was just going to tell you that we're driving on a mjor highway, and you might want to keep your hands on the wheel, unless you want to be, in peices, all over the i-95..."

A quick look of fear crossed over her face as she directed her attention back to the road.
That shut her up, I thought with the satisfaction of getting the last word.

Since my mom was fourteen, she's had this reocuring nightmare that she was driving down a road when, out of nowhere, she would lose control of her car and would crash. She would always wake up right before she hit whatever it was she was suposed to hit. (Another car, a tree, the water below her if she were on a bridge, anything). She would always wake up crying and wouldn't want to drive, and blah, blah, blah...