Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Palin's autobiography title?

CNN's Cafferty suggests it should be " How I Killed My Political Career on CBS Evening News". I think it's a catchy title, but may be a little too wordy. Opinions!

Update:

I asked for an opinion on a title and got a lecture from a supporter on how being intelligent is overrated. "Cluelessness" seems to be catching. Better cover your ears when she speaks! I am overwhelmed by the idiocy!!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

"Clueless in Alaska!"

• 5 years ago

I won't be buying it simply because I don't think Palin wants to be President or hold public office in the future. She's almost like a reality TV star now not a political leader. When she resigned as governor I tuned out.

• tobcol
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Being super intelligent does not make someone a great leader. If that was the case we should simple vote for the likes of Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, and all the other great scientists/mathematicians. What makes a great leader is ones ability to connect with those that they are leading. The ability to relate to people, and the ability to have them put their total faith in you is what makes a great leader.

George Washington, Ronald Reagan, Joe Torre, General Patten were just a few examples of men who would be look down upon by the elite "intelligentsia" who feel that an Ivy league education is what makes that man. But ultimately that education is just an empty piece of paper without the intestinal fortitude that goes with being a true leader.

• 1 decade ago

"A Title? I'll Get Back To You On That by Sarah Palin"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LOL. She made her carrier as a writer. Her books will be a bestseller... at least for a while... Her moronism is charming...

• 1 decade ago

"Sarah Palin - how I went from wonder woman to idiot in the course of one speech"

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

How about:

"Sarah Palin; it's complicated....."

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Let me get back to ya on that.

• 1 decade ago

"My Four Years As VP and Eight Years as President"

By Sarah Palin

McPalin 08

• 1 decade ago

" I can see Russia from my house" or "IDK".

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.