Palin's autobiography title?

CNN's Cafferty suggests it should be " How I Killed My Political Career on CBS Evening News". I think it's a catchy title, but may be a little too wordy. Opinions!

I asked for an opinion on a title and got a lecture from a supporter on how being intelligent is overrated. "Cluelessness" seems to be catching. Better cover your ears when she speaks! I am overwhelmed by the idiocy!!

Favorite Answer

"Clueless in Alaska!"

I won't be buying it simply because I don't think Palin wants to be President or hold public office in the future. She's almost like a reality TV star now not a political leader. When she resigned as governor I tuned out.

• tobcol

Being super intelligent does not make someone a great leader. If that was the case we should simple vote for the likes of Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, and all the other great scientists/mathematicians. What makes a great leader is ones ability to connect with those that they are leading. The ability to relate to people, and the ability to have them put their total faith in you is what makes a great leader.

George Washington, Ronald Reagan, Joe Torre, General Patten were just a few examples of men who would be look down upon by the elite "intelligentsia" who feel that an Ivy league education is what makes that man. But ultimately that education is just an empty piece of paper without the intestinal fortitude that goes with being a true leader.

"A Title? I'll Get Back To You On That by Sarah Palin"

LOL. She made her carrier as a writer. Her books will be a bestseller... at least for a while... Her moronism is charming...

"Sarah Palin - how I went from wonder woman to idiot in the course of one speech"

• ?

How about:

"Sarah Palin; it's complicated....."

Let me get back to ya on that.

"My Four Years As VP and Eight Years as President"

By Sarah Palin

McPalin 08

" I can see Russia from my house" or "IDK".