Your all-time favorite movie quote?

Favorite quote from a movie?

You can list two if you really can't decide.

Juno::

"Oh, and she inexplictly mails me a cactus gram every Valentine's Day, and I'm like, 'Thanks a heap Coyote Ugly. This cactus gram stings worse than your abandonment.'"- Juno

Ferris Bueller's Day Off::

"Life comes at you pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."- Ferris Bueller

Any thoughts?

Favorite Answer

The SisterHood Of The Traveling Pants 2:

"I suck at relationships. I should have been a guy."

Source(s): Movie Night!

good will hunting nsa speech;

Will: Why shouldn't I work for the N.S.A.? That's a tough one, but I'll give it a shot. Say I'm working at N.S.A. Somebody puts a code on my desk, something nobody else can break. So I take a shot at it and maybe I break it. And I'm real happy with myself, 'cause I did my job well. But maybe that code was the location of some rebel army in North Africa or the Middle East. Once they have that location, they bomb the village where the rebels were hiding and fifteen hundred people I never had a problem with get killed. Now the politicians are sayin', Send in the marines to secure the area 'cause they don't give a ****. It won't be their kid over there, gettin' shot. Just like it wasn't them when their number was called, 'cause they were pullin' a tour in the National Guard. It'll be some guy from Southie takin' shrapnel in the ***. And he comes home to find that the plant he used to work at got exported to the country he just got back from. And the guy who put the shrapnel in his *** got his old job, 'cause he'll work for fifteen cents a day and no bathroom breaks. Meanwhile my buddy from Southie realizes the only reason he was over there was so we could install a government that would sell us oil at a good price. And of course the oil companies used the skirmish to scare up oil prices so they could turn a quick buck. A cute little ancillary benefit for them but it ain't helping my buddy at two-fifty a gallon. And naturally they're takin' their sweet time bringin' the oil back, and maybe even took the liberty of hiring an alcoholic skipper who likes to drink martinis and play slalom with the icebergs, and it ain't too long 'til he hits one, spills the oil and kills all the sea life in the North Atlantic. So my buddy's out of work and he can't afford to drive, so he's got to walk to the job interviews, which sucks 'cause the schrapnel in his *** is givin' him chronic hemorroids. And meanwhile he's starvin' 'cause every time he tries to get a bite to eat the only blue plate special they're servin' is North Atlantic scrod with Quaker State. So what do I think? I'm holdin' out for somethin' better. Why not just shoot my buddy, take his job and give it to his sworn enemy, hike up gas prices, bomb a village, club a baby seal, hit the hash pipe and join the National Guard? I could be elected president.

• ~

Oh, so many!

Mysterious Skin:

"And as we sat there listening to the carolers, I wanted to tell Brian it was over now and everything would be okay. But that was a lie, plus, I couldn't speak anyway. I wish there was some way for us to go back and undo the past. But there wasn't. There was nothing we could do. So I just stayed silent and trying to telepathically communicate how sorry I was about what had happened. And I thought of all the grief and sadness and ****** up suffering in the world, and it made me want to escape. I wished with all my heart that we could just leave this world behind. Rise like two angels in the night and magically... disappear."

Thirteen:

"Melanie: What is that?

Tracy: [whispers] It's a belly-button ring.

Melanie: Speak up, I can't hear you.

Tracy: ITS A BELLY-BUTTON RING! HOW ELSE CAN I SAY IT, I DON'T SPEAK NO OTHER LANGUAGES! Oh, and you wanna know what that is?

[sticks out her tongue]

Tracy: that is a tongue ring."

The conversation between Cameron & Patrick in 10 things i hate about you :::

Well, she is or she isn't. See first of all, Joey is not half the man you are. Secondly, don't let anyone ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you want. Go for it.

Almost every Disney Movie quote ( i can't choose ! )

Peter Pan (2003)- " To die would be an awfully big adventure"

EVERYTHING from Stand by me :]

I like the Ferris Buellers quote, but my favorite is from the movie Jerry McGuire "You had me at hello"!

'Marriage is like a tense, unfunny episode of Everybody Loves Raymond. Only it doesn't last 22 minutes, it lasts forever.'

- Knocked Up

The Notebook:

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts, and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."

"If you're a bird, I'm a bird"

I loved the part in the Chronicle of Riddick when he said " its been a long time since I smelled beautiful " Definetely a new one on me!

"I'm not even supposed to be here today" - Clerks

"Stop! Stop, will you?! Stop that! Stop it! Now, look! No one is to stone anyone until I blow this whistle! Do you understand?! Even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say 'Jehovah'!" - Life Of Brian.... actually ANY line from that film!

"Because I cut off his legs... and his arms... and his Head. And I'm going to do the same to you. " - The Hitcher.

Hey Griswold. Where do u think you're gonna put a tree that big? Bend over and I'll show ya! -Christmas Vacation-