Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 1 decade ago

5'9 male at 180 clothes on with shoes.( need to lose 30 pounds within around 4 months)?

okay yesterday went to the doctor to get a phsyical and i was weighing 180, a lil much for me im not really fat, though i mean i have a belly

should i start using hydroxycut

or venom?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Weight loss drugs don't work. They will make you hyper, that is about it. Basically, all you need to do is exercise and eat a well balanced meal. Run/cardio with some weight training.

• 1 decade ago

WHat?? They told you to lose 30 pounds?? Do you have any idea how scrawny you'd look at 150 and 5'9"?

BUT if you really want to lose weight, don't use either. You'll take it off at first, then gain it back, plus some. Eat better and exercise, best way to do it. Takes longer but the results tend to be permanent.

• 1 decade ago

Neither. Exercise. Do regular cardio for 30+ minutes a day, at least 4 days a week. Restrain your diet. Just using drugs to cut weight is pretty bad for your health.

• 1 decade ago

Just excersise for 30 mins. a day...cut sodas, and sugar, eat leaner meats...it's so much easier for guys to lose weight!

I don't know why you would want to lose 30 lbs...that seems a bit much for your current height and weight...Just do some crunches to tone your belly...psst...a lot of girls like a guy that they can hold on to!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

NO!! Do it the right way run every day and eat 5 little meals through out the day and a good dinner.

• 1 decade ago

Go on a diet. Why 4 months?

• 1 decade ago

try doing it the natural way. If you eat the right things and pick up your physical activity then the weight should start coming off

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yogging.... or maybe its Jogging

but apparently you just run for an undesired amount of time

Ron Burgundy

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

muscles weighs more than fat. 180 seems right check your Body mass index.

• 1 decade ago

5'9 195 i guess i'm fat too!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.