What is that chicken w/chicken soup recipe?
as I remember it's a complete meal in a casserole dish. What I have is about 1 1/4 lb uncooked chicken tenders that I intend to have for supper. Or If you have any other ideas I would love to hear about them (It's only the two of us) thanks so much.
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
i'm not sure of the one you're talking about, but my favorite is one my mum invented last chirstmas as she was not well enough to create an entire turkey dinner..it is now a sunday/company favorite
mums chicken casserole
-1 1/4 lb chicken, cooked
-2 cups broccoli, chopped
-1 cup mushrooms, chopped
-1 cup white oninons, chopped
-2 cans mushroom soup, condensed
-2 cups grated cheese (cheddar or marble)
-3 boxes stovetop turkey stuffing (or about 5-6 cups homemade)
1) cut all chicken into bite size pieces, place in large mixing bowl
2) add vegetables and toss with chicken
3) toss 1 1/2 cups of the cheese with the above mixture
4) take the two cans of mushroom soup and wisk in seperate small bowl, add a little water and wisk to make a thick sauce
5) toss sauce with veggie/chicken mixture enough to coat evenly
6) place mixture in greased casserole dish
7) take PREPARED stuffing and place on top of mixture, top with remaining cheese
8) place in 350 F oven covered for twenty minutes, then uncovered for another twenty five or thirty minutes
p.s. this can easily be halved or doubled
enjoy, it is our new favorite!Source(s): my mum
- siLLy-mELv 51 decade ago
You could always use the left over chicken by making a pan of fried rice with chicken. Make chicken taco out of them. Make a hot open faced sandwich, with fresh gravy and mashed potato's.
Sorry I 'm not sure about a casserole dish for you.