Gaelic speakers? Does this make sense?

Dearmad A Gcomhthírigh, Mná A Dtíre
Update: I know what I intended for it to mean, but I was hoping you could tell me as well, to provide independent verification.

thanks!
Update 2: Cailin, those are some of the words I thought I was using; I wanted to check my use and syntax. The phrase I was gonig for was "To forget their fellow countrywomen." I didn't want to post it because I was hoping for an appraisal unbiased by my intent. Any suggestions would be appreciated (or even a... show more Cailin, those are some of the words I thought I was using; I wanted to check my use and syntax.

The phrase I was gonig for was "To forget their fellow countrywomen." I didn't want to post it because I was hoping for an appraisal unbiased by my intent. Any suggestions would be appreciated (or even a better phrasing, such as "Our forgotten countrywomen").