What is Charlotte, North Carolina like?

I may have to move to Charlotte and i have no idea what it's like there. Is there anything to do and if it's a cool place?

Favorite Answer

Charlotte is the largest city in NC. There is plenty to do. There are sports teams, an amusement park(Carowinds), night clubs, plenty of shopping, all kinds of churches, and various festivals thu out the year. There is pretty much something for everyone. Like any large town there are upscale areas and poverty areas.

Some of the towns surrounding Charlotte are smaller and you may consider a better place to live, like Monroe, Indian Trail, Denver- Lake Norman area,Concord, Huntersville,Pineville, Waxhall..... Charlotte is about a three hour drive from the coast or the mountains. The weather is hot in summer and somewhat cold in winter. The fall and spring are beautiful with very nice weather. You may get some snow, but mostly it's ice storms.

Charlotte has plenty of theathers, colleges, TV stations, and radio stations.

http://www.charlottesgotalot.com/Default.asp

Here's some pictures: http://www.city-data.com/city/Charlotte-North-Caro...

(I live about 40 miles north of Charlotte, but have family who used to live there.)

You don't wish to hire a goat to devour weeds. We have goats. It might be less difficult so that you can hire a weedeater or put money into RoundUp. Goats are pasture animals. If you do not need a fence round your weeds you might be striking a goat at threat from home puppies, their greatest risk primarily if they're thethered or tied. Goats want safe haven and typically, except are pets, will run clear of a brand new field. They are incredibly smart and must by no means be underestimated. Also, goats don't best devour weeds....... they devour plant life and and so on. Some matters are incredibly poisonous to goats so I doubt many humans who care approximately their goats might hire them out. If any person might hire you a goat, you are going to study it might had been less difficult so that you can use a weedeater or a product from someplace like Lowes.

I went down there once, I don't know about a Night life if Clubbing is what your lookin for but there is alot to do around every corner where I went. I would definitely go again.

everybody talks like they have no consideration for the english language and soon you'll be talking the same way, and shortly after that you will be thinking much slower too. It'll probally take some time for you to actually understand what the heck they're saying.

Source(s): lived in Georgia

very busy and crowded