promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
VVIS
Lv 6
VVIS asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文高手救救我!(英翻譯中)今天下午5點要

因為白天要上班,晚上要上課,我門老師又出了一篇故事要我們上台做15分鐘的報告,天啊.........我英文爛到暴...請高手幫幫忙!!

段短文幫我翻譯成英文

第一章說明科學家對生命的好奇心,以及迄而不捨的決心,這是身為學生應該努力學習的地方,然而好奇心卻引發了一場危難,造成社會與自身的安危,這方面也是身為學生需要警惕的地方,故事中科學家在犯下大錯時選擇逃跑,這是一種不負責任的處理方式,所以我們應該有事先準備,事後負責的觀念,我認為這是故事中作者所表達的意思,謝謝!

3 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Chapter one tells us the curiosity over the life from the scientist and the continuous decision to discover it. Being a student, we should learn the way that the scientist tried to do. But, if the curiosity derives the disaster and dangers to the society and himself in the story, he chose to run away on the mistakes he did. It is really an irresponsible way of treatment. We need to bear in mind that we should keep the well preparation in advance and responsible attitude afterward. This is the concept that the author wants to tell the readers.

2008-09-30 14:42:45 補充:

這是「一定可以」的翻譯,可以幫你解圍於今天!

Source(s): myself
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Chapter one

explains scientist's curiosity to the life, and so far and resolution not given up, this is the place where should take as students diligent study, but curiosity has initiated a danger and disaster, cause society and one's own safety, in this respect the place where taken as students need to watch out for even, the scientist chooses to run away while making serious mistake in the story, this is an irresponsible treatment way, so we should prepare in advance, the responsible idea afterwards, I think this is meaning that the author expresses in the story, thanks!

• 1 decade ago

這是讀後心得報告是吧

那我就照你的意思口語翻譯,應該就可以吧

The first chapter of this book is about the scientists' curiosity over life, and the determination to seek the truth. As being a student, we should learn the scientists' attitude. However, a disaster has been caused by the curiosity over life that society is in danger. We learned from it the caution. In this story, the scientists runned away after they made big mistake. I think that it is very irresponsible. The correct attitude to do things sould be prepare well before action, and be responsible after action. The above is my opinion of this book. Thank you.

Source(s): 自己
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.