Do you know how the economy is in Israel?

Sixty years ago it was barren. God stated in the Bible that when the Jews became a nation again that He would provide for them so abundantly that they would actually be able to supply other nations with their surplus.

Do you know how they are doing now?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago

All the prophecies abt Isreal has been nearly fullfilled in the Bible. When they came back as a nation in 1945, after the 7 days war ( God reprised the war of Jericho again).

Jesus wept for Isreal in Jerusalem..when he forsaw the great Halocast ( O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, how i wish i gather u like the mother gather its chicks, but u wld not.)

God has made the whole world revolves around the apple of His eye, His chosen people in Isreal. In the bible, God says he wld make Isreal a trembling cup...and when the times came when many nations coming against Isreal (probably Isreal will find crude oil in its land),,All the nations thru this war will see GOD ALMIGHTY..in this war, He will be revealed.

For your information, Isreal is one of the best inventor of weaponaries and jewel makers ( the blessings of Abraham still lingers thru their generations even though most of them are NOT messianic Jews)..the most nobel prize winners are Jewish.

God's people (Jews) have been scattered all over the world..and God is waiting for them to get back to their Mother Land, The land that is flowing with milk and Honey. Only when Isreal is prospering, many Jews will return to Isreal...and thus fullfilling the phrophecy of its people coming back to their land and they will see the return of the Messiah, Christ Jesus!

So far, there is no news of financial turmoil in Isreal (only brotherly feud with its neigbour for the land,,very parallel to its biblical days)..other than that, i can firmly say Isreal is running under the mighty hand of God...!! No melamine problems! No leh brothers financial woe!

Well, this is all i know from my pastor..who has a passion for Isreal and its people...every year we wld go to isreal to visit the places where Jesus walked and lived and to be a witness to the unbelievers that indeed we, non -Jews, are greatly blessed , highly favored and deeply Loved by their God and thier Messiah, Christ Jesus!!!!

Source(s): Go Israel - a Spiritual revelations by my Pastor..all complied in DVD form. This DVD set will make u fall in love with Isreal and their GOd!! It is filmed all in Isreal with my pastor explaining biblical stories of what Jesus told and places he went. www.destined2reign.com
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ever heard of a "self-fulfilling prophecy"? It came true simply because the Jews believed in it and MADE it happen.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The World, since Jesus CHrist is now "Isreal" the world, some of it, is having a difficult time financially.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If the US economy keeps going in the direction it's going now, Israel might find itself without the annual handout... that might lead to a heavy drop in Israel's economy too.

• 1 decade ago

60 years ago it was Palestine.

when the Zionest stold the land they got lots of cash from Germany switzerland and ... because of the holocaust myth.

AND today they are eating our TAXES .

that will make them CHUBBY !

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There version of Wall Street has just crashed. Not because of economic problems, but a Palestinian just blew it up, so Israel proceeded to fire several missiles at them in retaliation.

• 1 decade ago

Yep they must be doing alright they have extended the walls of Jerusalem but failed in their bid to build another temple.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yep the 20 billion dollars of U.S. aid a year is making them do just fine isn't it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

THey cant be doing THAT well.

Maybe the Bible is wrong.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.