Is this financial crisis an illuminati job?

I am not a fan of conspiracy theory. But I have found information about a woman named "svali" which is very shocking for me. In her 1995 interviews (which economy was great at the time) she predicts a vast economy collapse as a part of Illuminati plan to monopolize the financial market. When I compare what she said... show more I am not a fan of conspiracy theory. But I have found information about a woman named "svali" which is very shocking for me. In her 1995 interviews (which economy was great at the time) she predicts a vast economy collapse as a part of Illuminati plan to monopolize the financial market. When I compare what she said with the events that are now going on in the world, particularly in U.S, I can't reject the conspiracy theory about illuminati. How could she predict all these events if she really was not part of illuminati?
http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/svali_speaks.htm#3
Update: I forgot to say tha throughout her interview, she mentions "Morgan's" name as a top illuminati. Now look at the new... JP Morgan chase is taking over all the wall street!!!