fred asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Is this financial crisis an illuminati job?

I am not a fan of conspiracy theory. But I have found information about a woman named "svali" which is very shocking for me. In her 1995 interviews (which economy was great at the time) she predicts a vast economy collapse as a part of Illuminati plan to monopolize the financial market. When I compare what she said with the events that are now going on in the world, particularly in U.S, I can't reject the conspiracy theory about illuminati. How could she predict all these events if she really was not part of illuminati?

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/svali_speaks.htm#...

I forgot to say tha throughout her interview, she mentions "Morgan's" name as a top illuminati. Now look at the new... JP Morgan chase is taking over all the wall street!!!

Favorite Answer

It has been since the Federal Reserve was created in 1913.

"I sincerely believe that central banking systems are more of a threat to our liberties than standing armies."- Thomas Jefferson.

OMG doesn't there just have to be one of these questions. LOL! Illuminati? Yeah man that's it. All our problems are caused by the boogey man.

yes

Source(s): personnal analysis

Isn't everything?