My Idea For an X-Men 4?

Just for the pure fun of if I would like to see what people would think of this as an X-Men 4.

X-MEN: THE RETURN OF APOCALYPSE

Plot: It has been a few years since X-MEN: THE LAST STAND. Professor Xavier has returned in the body of his twin brother.

Mystique now works for the government as the leader of the Freedom Force which also consists of Destiny, Avalanche, Havok, Sunfire, and Silver Samurai. The government has assigned them to tracking down the recently re-powered Magneto and his new version of the Brotherhood of Mutants: Pyro, Juggernaut, Multipleman, Mimic, Sabertooth, Omega Red, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, and several Acolytes. Mystique doest his happily since Magneto had betrayed her in X3.

Meanwhile the Hellfire Club, a secret group awaiting the return of Apocalypse, sees that the time of Apocalypse's return is almost at hand, told by their member named Nathaniel Essex, a.k.a. Mister Sinister. They are told that in order to resurrect Apocalypse they need to gather a certain group of mutants, and bring them to Apocalypse's pyramid which will appear in Egypt, and give their life force and abilities to bring Apocalypse back from the dead.

Meanwhile a group of future soldiers called the X-Force is sent back in time to stop Apocalypse's return. The X-Force consists of Cable, Bishop, Shard, and X23.

Together with the X-Men, the X-Force fight the Hellfire Club and their forces to try and stop the return of Apocalypse. Getting caught in the crossfire are Magneto and Mystique's team. Magneto fights to get his children back when they are kidnapped by the Hellfire Club, being some of the destined mutants.

At the end Apocalypse is risen from the grave with his four horseman setting up for X5, X-MEN: THE REIGN OF APOCALYPSE.

So what do you think, and what are some of your ideas?

Update:

I forgot to add that Sinister and Sebastian Shaw are in a rivalry about running the Hellfire Club.

Update 2:

Oh, and when the pyramid appears powerful natural disasters begin to occur around the world.

Update 3:

Jean and Scott also return do to the power of the Phoenix, and Phoenix fights Apocalypse at the climax of the movie.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You are dealing with too many characters in a plot so overcrowded and complicate that you couldn't remember all of it when you first attempted to synopsis the basic story. You have enough characters and situations to require about five two hour movies to touch on everything you have mention (including the items you forgot the first time around); none of those five movies would be very compelling and I think an audience would give up after the first two hour segment. Anyone but a hard-core reader of Marvel comics would be very confused, and at least ninety per cent of the people who saw any or all of the first three X-Men movies have never read an X-Men comic book in their lives.

I'd like to say close but not cigar, but you really didn't come very close.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's really good.

Not only does it follow the comics storyline very, very well, but it ties in with the former three x-men movies: especially the last one, X-men 3: The Last Stand.

Everything seems to fit in perfectly.

The only thing I think that you might have a problem with is not having the watcher get confused in the plot. Everything you mentioned has a lot of new characters that are yet to be mentioned at all. The movies, sadly, focused only on the more well-known characters, altering the plot-line as they went along - in filming.

I personally would love to see this in the theaters, though. Anything X-men is cool.

Btw, the ending could be a lot more dramatic if Jean was there, and Apocalypse's powers were clearly stated. I only think so because Jean is a main asset to the Men team, and Apocalypse should be explained greatly why everyone fears him... because of his power.

And the last scene should be the ACTUAL part where he is rising from wherever he comes from. Lil.

:]

Good luck, and that's all I have for suggestions/ comments.

Just profiling the characters, mainly, and the rest should flow smoothly.

• 4 years ago

Magneto runs the school until he can find prof.X Takes place on Muir island and the transfer we saw in 3 that led everyone to believe the Prof. is alive....He (Prof.X) is trapped in the body of protius While storm and wolverine make contact with the starjammers (corsair) Scott summers real father and is taken to llilandra ruler of the shiar empire. This could bring in a lot of x-men villains and hero's, Bishop,Death bird, Mr.sinister this storyline ran in the early 80's in the comics but with a little change it could work. they really need to kind of split the team up and add new characters in order to do spin offs Wolverine unlimited movie Gambit not storm

• 1 decade ago

sounds good to me , but I would make that force the planet eater,and tie in the Fantastic 4 some how for X5

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

That's stupid all the movies didn't make sense like cyclopse dying and psylocke(who is killed by sabretooth) that never happens in the comic books

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

thats way to many groups to make in a movie. the movie would have to be like 8hours long to build that many characters.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.