Ik this must sound really lame, but.... (kinda long)?

how do you ask a guy for his # we have kinda clicked ever sense we met (durring the 2ed or 3e week of school, in gym, my first class) well i like him a lot and i think he likes me we did a high ropes course (up in the trees high up with different rope things you have to get across) and me and him are... show more how do you ask a guy for his #

we have kinda clicked ever sense we met (durring the 2ed or 3e week of school, in gym, my first class)

well i like him a lot and i think he likes me

we did a high ropes course (up in the trees high up with different rope things you have to get across) and me and him are partners (we usually are) with 2 other ppl, cuz we had 2 be in a group of 4 but 3 of his guy friends where like do you wanna be in a grup with us and he said no and then like shook his head towards me(lke he was saying i m going 2 be with her). so me an my friend where on the ground looking up cheering and when the guy i lke was u there he said"i'm going to need a hug when i get down) and i smiled, then when he got down he gave me a big long tight hug. Then when we where walking back to the school he put his arm around me,and he helped get my harness thing off.

so do you think he likes me?
and how do i ask him for his # tom.?
i dont have gym with him tom, just this class for pre-collage prep thing
Update: im 14

freshmen