Quick Economic Question?

What is Wall Street?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

"Wall Street, site of major United States stock exchanges and financial institutions, located in the lower Manhattan area of New York City. The term Wall Street has come to be synonymous with United States financial interests."

The reference is therefore to those big time investors, bankers and mutual fund managers and generally all those who can influence the stock and financial markets by trading in them.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

It is a slang term that means the Financial System of the USA. It is just a street in New York where a lot of banks are located..

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

hi! i'm a Bangladeshi who visited China three times and would bypass in this year too for business enterprise purpose. I even have additionally visited India three times and a few different international locations of Asia & South East Asia and one in Europe. i grew to become into surprised on the point of progression the chinese language complete interior the final 30 years as quickly as we was responsive to the chinese language human beings donning Mao gown and dealing in commune. Deng Xiao Ping has liberated China from the load of residing solitary or airtight, with an airtight closure, existence those we can nonetheless see practiced in North Korea. As 2 respondents rightly stated that China is sturdy at opposite-engineering like the jap used to do after the WW-II whilst they did produce many significant different and infants units and shone their skill to take project to have very own R&D for the sake of 'discovery' and progression in technology & technologies, that Japan ultimately complete after approximately 4-a protracted time. China is following just about the same development as that of Japan and we would be waiting to verify some unique progression interior the sphere of technology in next 2 to 3 a protracted time time. basically the impediments that we can see in China for progression in imaginitive technology is that the State continues to be controlling most of the R&D and the money spent on R&D is negligible in case you be taught that with any premier progressed usa. even nonetheless, i in my view wish that the government of China is nicely responsive to the lack of ability and ought to do greater perfect than India to alter right into a authentic Superpower of the area, the two economically and militarily. playstation . chinese language to be taught English language speedy so as that they are able to be aggressive than the Indians in all sector of effect interior the international

• 1 decade ago

www.wallstreet.com

Source(s): www.wallstreet.com
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.