Can someone please help me translate this traditional chinese from taiwan?

best answer for most detailed and correct!!!

突然講到美國事

明天有法文課

身為班代的我要收錢 還要訂書和搬書 哪裡有好處勒?

也沒有比較多機不會被當或是遇到亮麗的法國男人出場阿

(由於法文是學年課 上學期不過就好難再補修過了耶!)

聽說考試要考聽力和填充 妳媽媽的a到z都還亂七八糟背不好了 還要給我考什麼 聽力 ?

每次說好一套發音表 然後再給我出現一堆"例外" 再配上老師的假酣兒其實是真尷尬的笑容我真是要哭了

每次都說不定:(

而且我發出來的音很不法國感覺就很討厭 火冒三丈

我說好了 今年聖誕節禮物我要一個法國男人!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

突然講到美國事

suddenly mentioned about the united states stuff

明天有法文課

have got french class tomorrow

I as the class representative need to collect the money, order the books and collect them, not getting any good at all

and also do not have higher chance to be mistaken for or to meet a handsome French man(?...this sentence isn't very clear))

since French is a semester year subject, it's hard to master it if didn't pass it last semester

heard that listening ability and fill in the blank are tested in exam, ******* a to z is not memorized well and still a mess, what else to test me, listening ability?

everytime a set of pronunciation tables' prepared, and then some "exceptions", plus teacher's 假酣兒(I don't know what's that, might be fake smile/joy) is actually an embarrasing smile I really almost cried

everythime it's not certain

而且我發出來的音很不法國感覺就很討厭 火冒三丈

plus my accent/pronunciations do not sound like French, that made me feel annoying, fuming

我說好了 今年聖誕節禮物我要一個法國男人!

I've decided, I want a French man as this year's Christmas present!

• 1 decade ago

突然講到美國事

明天有法文課

而且我發出來的音很不法國感覺就很討厭 火冒三丈

我說好了 今年聖誕節禮物我要一個法國男人!

All of a sudden we started talking about the US

There's a french class tomorrow

Being the class representative, I've to collect money, order books and deliver books. What advantages do I have?

The chances of my failing the class or meeting attractive French guys aren't any greater. (The French class is offererd annually. If I failed the class this semester, it'd be really hard to make up)

I heard we'll be tested on listening and filling the blanks. My! it's hard enough to memorize a through z, and they want to test us on listening?

Everytime we're taught the standard ways of pronouciation, there come a bunch of "exceptions". The teacher's faking nap (turned out to be falling asleep for real) and smiles of embarrassment made me want to cry.

It's so hard to speak French. Plus, it makes me so mad when my accent comes out bad.

Anyway, I want a french man for Christmas present!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.