Attention people with x-box live!!!?

My bro jsut got live for the 360 and it is saying that the MTU is failing. What is the cause of that? Is there something that I can do to get around that so that I can play? I have heard today that they are doing an upgrade is that true? ( I live in ohio, if that matters) Please Help

Thank You = )

Favorite Answer

For the millionth time today, XBL is down for maintenance. There is nothing wrong with his connection. He'll just have to wait until tomorrow.

I've no idea what the "MTU" is, or what it means if it fails. However, yes, they are performing an upgrade of the Xbox Live (and overall Xbox 360) interface. Xbox.com is also down during this 24-hr period. They've been all abuzz about the changes for the past few months. Your "blades" will be gone, and replaced by a more user-friendly interface including a Wii-like avatar. Should be interesting.

In case it matters, we've also been reassured that content we've purchased (themes, gamerpics, etc) will not be removed, and that we will be able to utilize it all somehow with the new interface. *shrugs*

Source(s): Keeping updated w/Xbox Live (prior to today, of course!)

Xbox Live is offline for today due to some recent updates, tomorrow it will be running nice and smoothly. For everyone, the MTU is failing so no problem just give it till tomorrow.

Xbox Live is down for a 24 hour period starting at 12:01 am pst on monday september 29 2008. Try signing in tomorrow. It should work.

there are having maitence all day today so your connection and MTU are fine just wait till tommorow and tell your bro to add me xxpureownagaxx =)

Source(s): microplay manager

I don't use live but from what I've heard its down today so I'd just give it a little while

• marven

i comprehend how stressful long distance relationships could be. you could never see the guy so which you're able to place self belief in telephone conversations and letters. i think of that he could be greater considerate on your emotions. perchance enable him comprehend that it bothers you whilst he performs his game because of the fact it rather is disrespectful and appears like he does not care..he could a minimum of positioned his game on pause.

• Baby

i dont know . your pro have to write to the manufacturer or send it back to the store where he bought it it seams to be a manufactorer foult in the system sorry i could not be anny further help to you

• bizzle

We are all getitng that, offline for 24 hours :(

It offline