Funny halloween costumes?!?!?

I NEED A FUNNY HALLOWEEN COSTUME!

I kinda have a reputation as the class clown, and Id like to keep it that way. :]

Anyone have freakin' hilarious costumes? And I mean like make people laugh so hard they piss there pants funny. =)

My brother said for me to go as Waldo, and he'd dress up as the annoucer guy and when he rings the doorbell, he'd say " Can YOU find Waldo?!" then I peek around the corner and run, but I think that's kinda stupid. :/

Funniest costumes, please and thank you. :]]]

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Woopie Cushion, Banana, Sumo Wrestler, hot dog, French fries, platypus, baby, credit card, Red Neck, crazy cat lady, fat lady with a stuffed dog stuck to her back and you hold a sign that says lost dog, or a slim jim.

• 1 decade ago

I went as a KISS band member last year. It was the most fun costume! I bought some huge platform boots from goodwill for ten bucks and painted them shiny silver. With the shoes, I was suddenly 6'3. The costume was topped off with a kids black/silver guitar. Too much fun...I was paul stanley by the way.

• 1 decade ago

The funniest costume i have ever seen was a go-go dancer or an imitation of another person in a very weird way.

• 1 decade ago

i think trojan man is fairly funny. (the condom dispensing superhero) but you have to actually act like your saving lives when you walk around. hand condoms to the most random people walking next to each other.

also, a very funny one is quailman, from the old nickolodeon show, doug. (google it and you will see the pickture if you don;t remember)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.