Immigration Status Info?

I applied for Adjustment of Status with lawyers' help

Medical Exam DONE

Biometrics DONE

All finger prints and pictures DONE

My 60 days is up this Friday.

What is next in line?

Any personal experiences are appreciated =)

Thanks for your feedback

PS- also

I was petitioned by my dad (american)

I was a alien #

I have a valid ss#, EAD (EAD expired)

Have a drivers license

Favorite Answer

Im in the same situation. im still waiting for my adjustment also.

ive done everything too, but yet still pending. Ive been waiting for 4 months now.

i go to www.uscis.gov to check my status.

type in your application number. it will tell you whether its pending or your card or whatever on its way.

also check the processing dates. if yours is in California, go to that one and go to your case type and see the date when they looked or will look.

good luck

Wait.

They'll call you for an interview.

Once thats done.

Wait.

Then they may call you back to have another interview.

Once thats done.

Wait.

I waited 6 YEARS for a greencard...and even then I only got one because it was 'past the standard time'.

What they do now is FBI background reports...thats what I was waiting on, and I am STILL waiting on them and Ive been in the US for 6 years.

You have an alien number and you have document numbers relating to your I-485 application, check on the Immigration website at;

www.uscis.gov

It may take up to 18 months for the whole process to be completed. Wait for your interview letter.

Right now the processing time is Nov 07. Visit some forums like visajourney.com to see similar timelines.

I dispute the concept of our deserving it. Those who can work deserve only what they can get in their job(s), and those who can't deserve what they can get from those who caused their disability, if that's known.