Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 1 decade ago

Personal Loans for bad credit?

I am looking for a personal loan. Due to a nasty divorce I have bad credit but I am looking for a lender to give me a chance to clean up my credit. Does anyone have any suggestions?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

People extended credit to you...and you didn't pay them back...and you want someone ELSE to loan you money to pay the other people back? Not likely...not any time soon...

• 3 years ago

Source(s): Fast Approval Personal Loans : http://PersonalLoans.ohfos.com/?PQZ
  • 1 decade ago

Every lender has their own criteria for loans. A bank generally will be harder to get a loan from than a finance company. You could also try to secure a loan by becoming a member of www.prosper.com It's relatively new, you put out the information for establishing a loan and if you meet their qualifications which are not always perfect credit reports and people bid on the loans in various amounts, while you repay the money to Prosper the individuals that bid on your loan are being repaid by them

• 1 decade ago

It depends on what you mean by bad credit. There are sites, like whogavemecredit.com, where people list their scores and the amount of credit they received. You're talking about an unsecured loan without collateral, which you usually get through a bank. I suggest you join a credit union if you can because credit unions often lend people money when other banks and lenders won't. Good luck!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You can get e secured loan.

It means that you put the amount of money you want to borrow in an account at the bank, then they loan you the same amount of money

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can better try this to get some useful links. It will help you a lot as it helped me.

http://personal-loan-info.freehostia.com/

All the best...

• 1 decade ago

search on yahoo... if you have a job and a bank account there are alot of places that will help you but sometimes the interest rates will be ridiculous, but it all depends on where you live.

Source(s): hahaha ive been there.
  • 1 decade ago

?

• 4 years ago

Check out, please

Source(s): CashQuery.com
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.