Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 1 decade ago

Personal Loans for bad credit?

I am looking for a personal loan. Due to a nasty divorce I have bad credit but I am looking for a lender to give me a chance to clean up my credit. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Best Answer

People extended credit to you...and you didn't pay them back...and you want someone ELSE to loan you money to pay the other people back? Not likely...not any time soon...

1

Source(s): Fast Approval Personal Loans : http://PersonalLoans.ohfos.com/?PQZ

Every lender has their own criteria for loans. A bank generally will be harder to get a loan from than a finance company. You could also try to secure a loan by becoming a member of www.prosper.com It's relatively new, you put out the information for establishing a loan and if you meet their qualifications which are not always perfect credit reports and people bid on the loans in various amounts, while you repay the money to Prosper the individuals that bid on your loan are being repaid by them

It depends on what you mean by bad credit. There are sites, like whogavemecredit.com, where people list their scores and the amount of credit they received. You're talking about an unsecured loan without collateral, which you usually get through a bank. I suggest you join a credit union if you can because credit unions often lend people money when other banks and lenders won't. Good luck!

You can get e secured loan.

It means that you put the amount of money you want to borrow in an account at the bank, then they loan you the same amount of money

You can better try this to get some useful links. It will help you a lot as it helped me.

http://personal-loan-info.freehostia.com/

All the best...

search on yahoo... if you have a job and a bank account there are alot of places that will help you but sometimes the interest rates will be ridiculous, but it all depends on where you live.

Source(s): hahaha ive been there.

?

Check out, please

Source(s): CashQuery.com