Ideas on how to make a sumo suit?

Hello all, I am looking to make a professional grade sumo suit. They are entirely way too expensive to buy, and I'd rather not pay just to rent them for an hour or two. It'd be fun to have them on the long term. I was hoping to get some guidance as to how to start making one. Are there any free patterns... show more Hello all,

I am looking to make a professional grade sumo suit. They are entirely way too expensive to buy, and I'd rather not pay just to rent them for an hour or two. It'd be fun to have them on the long term. I was hoping to get some guidance as to how to start making one. Are there any free patterns available online that I could use? What material is used on the outside? I'd like it to be durable enough to last many battles. Any help here would be real useful. So far there's info on making inflatable suits, but I'm looking for the 'real' thing.

Thanks!