What would be your prison name ?

OK i knew of this website a long time ago and thought it'd be fun to add in here for a laugh .....you go into the link and add your first and last name and find out what you prison b*tch name would be if you were in jail and someone made you their b*tch .........my name was "mouth mangler" lol have a good one ... show more OK i knew of this website a long time ago and thought it'd be fun to add in here for a laugh .....you go into the link and add your first and last name and find out what you prison b*tch name would be if you were in jail and someone made you their b*tch .........my name was
"mouth mangler" lol
have a good one

http://www.prisonbitchname.com/
Update: have to say i have never seen anyone i know get count suckula before roflmao
Update 2: sassy wifey --- back room baller cracked me up lol .....and love that you kinda liked it hahaha
Update 3: joe angus ---sodom insane sounds like you'll go to jail cos you were hiding weapons of mass distruction hahaha ;)