Possibly pregnant or no?

Okay so heres the deal. I had unprotected sex in the beginning of august, but he didnt "come" in me and 2 days later i took plan B. I got my period a few days later, and it was okay. I also had sex in mid august but we used a condom. After a month i started my period but it was REALLY light. Like first i was spotting, then it was a littlee heavier and it stopped after a week. But sometimes i feel lightheaded and my breasts seem sore(maybe or i could be imaging it) that they are getting a little bigger too? I dont know if im imaginging things but yeah. SO its almost 2 months? i took 2 pregnancy test diffrent times and they both came out negative. But im just worried. I took EPT pregnancy tests. would the tests be MORE accurate if you were say farther into pregnancy? as for me, if i was pregnant, 2 months in would it show? and what is up with the lighter period? im worried it might have been that spotting you get before you get pregnant, or does plan B just do that?

Favorite Answer

It would be very, very unlikely that you are pregnant. It's probably just because of the stress of thinking that you're pregnant, or possibly an effect of the drug.