How can I see Barack Obama in person at a rally?

I live in New York and he never comes out here :(

Favorite Answer

Hey! I went and saw him in PA (lucky me its a swing state). It is definitely worth going out of state for to see. It was really just so exciting to see him.

I mean i don't know if i should "go there" ........ but for me it was as close as I will get to a Martin Luther King moment.

• UNCOLA

I live in California and as much as I would like to see him in person, I don't want him to come here. He needs to campaign hard in places that will make a difference. N.C., Florida, and all the other very close states.

New York and California are both locks, and this still is a tough race and I really, really don't want 4 more years of the same.

Find out where he is going to speak. Wear a Miss USA superhero suit to the rally. He'll have to take a picture with you if you do. That will make the national papers. Go for it. Oh, make sure you have a wonderwoman style hairdo and your suit is all red, white and blue. Good luck.

I guess you could wear a hockey uniform with skates and a stick as a joke too. He might want to take a picture just for the fun of it.

UNCOLA

"I live in California and as much as I would like to see him in person, I don't want him to come here. He needs to campaign hard in places that will make a difference"

Obama

"Lucifer you know its been a while since Ive asked you for a favor"

Go to a rally where he is making an appearance.

• Chef

Go to a state that is contested.

• MS S

Yeah, like he would go to NY when he's got it in his wallet, I mean pocket, I mean bag. His political bag of tricks.