I always want to have sex but later on this want turn into need.Is sex really a necessity?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

its just an urge wich is useless if u dont want to procreate... but remember the most useless things on earth give us the best of pleasures

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkOjt...

if u want to answer mine

• I agree with the first answerer -- it's not an actual necessity.

However, for men, ejaculation IS necessary once in a while. The reason is that the body keeps manufacturing semen regardless of whether current supplies are being depleted, so if you don't, um, clear everything out every so often, you can actually end up clogging some tubes.

So even if you can't find someone to have sex with, masturbation can solve both problems -- satisfying the strong urge for orgasm, AND clearing everything out. Definitely a win-win situation.

• MAGIE
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

It's all up to your urge whether you want or not, it is not necessity actually.

It's a kind of pleasure for a while, your parents had sex that's why you came out in this world.

Now do you understand why we need sex sometimes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try living without it for the rest of your life and let me know what you conclude. By the way, what do you always want to have sex with?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Isn't really necessity sometimes, but i want it when i get it.

• 1 decade ago

Its not a necessity

• Dalton
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Its not a necessity, but it can become a reallllllly strong want.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.