Where can I meet some cool guys?

Any ideas as to where I can meet cool gay guys? I go to college and I don't want to go to pride events because they are just crazy people. I need some suggestions!

I'm not saying pride parades are stupid, just that I've met everyone in the pride committee and they're really obnoxious.

Maybe some sites?

I'm into having a relationship I don't care about sex..

Favorite Answer

Well you are right when you say you don't want to go to pride parades and stuff. It isn't that the people are crazy but that isn't really a place to meet cool people. If you are in college that is a great place to meet cool people. Just be friendly and you will meet some amazing people and make some life time friends.

Make your contacts via the net, and hang out wherever is mutually convenient.

Other than going to places that gay guys go en-mass (such as pride, clubs, bars etc) it's really difficult

I am glad you think those people are nuts I wanted to start straight parades.lol....anywhoos, but I would suggest a club or online you might have luck at a bar but I don't know

• MAGIE

Go to the Guy Parties you are sure to get as many as you want

Try a meat packing plant. The refrigeration section

try acting cool, u might attract some..