Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastSaudi Arabia · 1 decade ago

I need to get TIJI channel for my kid .what is the best way to do it here in Jeddah ?

• B K
    Favorite Answer

Tiji the french children's channel? if that's the one you're talking about, there's no legal way to get it in saudi, unless you have a subscription for satellite services that offer this channel from abroad and bring your satellite card.

otherwise you can buy any receiver and bring to a satellite shop, they will reprogram the receiver and tiji will work (once again this is not very legal and it might work for a little bit then go away as the code changes). it worked in my house for more than a year non stop.

• Mintee

ive never heard of tiji channel.. (but doesnt mean we cant get it).. if you purchase one of the two cable services.. orbit or showtime, they might have this channel.. or it might be one of the foreign channels that come with a basic satelite, seems there are thousands that I dont even bother to look at on our satelite cause I dont care about them..

but orbit and showtime get disney, cartoon network etc for kids..