Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

GRR can't find a good foundation :'( help?

preferably a powder that i can wear on its' own but able to look natural while having good coverage. Nothing orange. And i want it to last all day =D

I'm in Australia btw (:

Thanks! 11 points for best answer XD

Favorite Answer

A really good one is i.d. bare minerals by bare escentuals but it's quite expensive in Aus. A cheaper alternative which I find pretty good is the mineral foundation from the body shop. It's only recently come out.

american Beauty from Kohl's they have the best foundation for a good price...less than 20. And you can try the colors out to see what you like the best.

I use aularale.com/7002 - it matches the under tones in the skin so it matches perfectly. Set w/loose translucent powder (light, medium or dark) and use it for touch ups during the day.

Source(s): training/experience
  • Helena

the best powder ever that gives the perfect look is the one from Max factor and it is not expensive at all trust me is arround 5 Euro

i used it daily and my face is perfect i have no need for other make ups

use it and you will see the diference

If you have mineral make-up down there get that