Have you ever become naked in front of other people without any sexual or medical reason? I mean, just for fun?

Of course I'd like to hear something more than a dry "Yes" or "No"...

Favorite Answer

It definitely happens sometimes when I'm in the company of friends (both guys and girls). Only a few of my friends are uninhibited enough to shed all their clothes. Others usually stop at their underwears, especially the girls. Even at strip poker girls aren’t forced to be completely naked. Most of them don't mind being topless though. We guys like our penises being appreciated by girls and we often tease them by being excessively slow in removing the last piece of garment. For years we’ve been making plans of going for skinny dipping, but it seems unlikely that we’ll ever make it.

I also have one experience of being naked in front of a person outside my friends circle. But it was an accident, an embarrassing accident, rather than a pre-planned fun. I've already disclosed the experience in Yahoo! Answers. Open the following link and you'll find it:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuDhI...

One time a female friend of mine and I were talking about streaking (the movie "Old School" had just come out). I dared her to do it. It was 3am and this was a liberal college town, so she stripped down naked. I stripped naked too and we walked around her neighborhood naked. Then we sat on her porch naked and smoked joints til 5 am. A few people drove by, and one guy yelled at her that she looked good naked, but no one bothered us. A girl walking home from a party came by and asked for a light and talked to us for a few minutes while we were still naked. College towns are cool! It was a very cool casual nude experience.

As a kid I used to take showers in the nude with my friends. We also went for skinny dipping quite a number of times. But all these sweet practices had to be abandoned by the time I was 15 or 16.

Yes. I'm usually naked in front of friends. Plus, I went to a nudist resort this past summer. I had a good time there.

• Yes, I have, in Basic Training, I had to shower with about 30 other girls everyday for 6 weeks....it wasn't for fun though....we had no choice!

I did... I was at a party and this person told me to go topless... [I have boobs] So if I went topless for a couple mins, he would take off his pants for the rest of the night.

Yeah it was amazing. He did not think that I would do it.. hehehe was he even wrong

Sure, I have no problem with nudity and in fact, I prefer to lounge around home in the nude. At a recent pool party, I decided to swim in the nude and no one had a problem with it. Even if they had, I make no apologies for feeling comfortable in my own body.

Well...it wasnt for fun...but I did had to get naked when I was getting a whupping from my mom when I was about 10.

Fairly often. I enjoy being naked and any time I'm around people who don't mind, I go for it.

I'm comfortable enough with my skin but the problem is that I live in India! I do have few experiences (very few indeed) of what you're asking but I'm sorry I can't disclose them.