what can i do about my ex about name calling by txt to my mobile?

my sons gf and i was out side the local shop at gagebrook in tasmania, waiting for the hot food, when my ex bf drove passed and looked, he seemed so sad, well i msgd and told him. well a reply was sent back to my mobile, "that we looked like a pair of hookers waiting for our pimp" what do you readers say bout this, what would you do,

hes not actually my ex, he says ive hurt him, he just wants a break, but im not to ring him up or go see him, he says he dont want to talk too me at the moment, we had a squabble

Favorite Answer

Won't let an ex get the best of me. I would have sent a text back saying "thank you for the compliment". He was trying to wind you up. Men don't like pity, especially from an ex.

Let it go. Don't contact him anymore. He is not ready to be your friend.

• Min

Ignore him totally, do not engage the guy in any form of contact. If he hasn't bothered you since your break up, this may have been a spur of the moment thing replying to your text. However if he continues to text you, then I suggest you let the local police know, as it is a form of stalking

Well, aren't you glad hes your ex?

Ignore it. It's just too bad he couldn't be an adult and just ignore you or say he didn't want to talk to you.

Best not to speak to him anymore. I don't know the laws in your country, but I know in the States you can alert authorities after a few especially if they threaten you.

Good luck!

Your emotion over ruled you.

He was your ex boy friend so why bother to know whether he looks sad or happy.

Just "X" out everything and build your own happiness and never be victim of yourself.

Good luck

He is jus trying to make you feel bad because he probobaly does miss you and he doesnt wanna say something... so hes tryna make you feel like **** ... BUT dont let his stupidness get to you... I WOULD JUS LET HIM BE AND DROP IT...after something like that was said to me you know there aint no more US anymore ..OK GURL JUS LEAVE IT.... THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER GUYS OUT THERE

I would ignore it because I'm a grown up not intimidated my a text. If texting harassment persisted I'd block his number.

Easy, change your digits!