What's the story behind your Yahoo! screen name? ?

How did you choose a name?

(((P&S)))

Favorite Answer

It's a nerdy joke.

Source(s): go to Google images and type "divided by zero"

It's my name.

I've asked this question before (on my other account, though, before I was suspended).

Okay, well, my first name was TollerDK, because I'm getting a Toller (type of dog) next year, and the names I'm thinking of tend to start with D or K.

Then my name was Blue Violet's Back Baby, because my old account was under the name Blue Violet (which came about because on another site, once, I wanted to be Roses Are Red, but then decided that as blue was my favourite colour I should be Violets are Blue, but that wouldn't fit so I changed it to Blue Violet).

My current name, Farewell Eclipse, was because I thought I only just had enough money to pay for my sister's birthday present, meaning I couldn't buy Eclipse, the book I've been waiting for. Turns out I had plenty of money for it and some left over for Eclipse, but I like the name.

Nice question, lol. = )

• Buck

Frank Buck was a famous big game hunter in Africa

On a job I was doing myself and two other guys lived in a tent. When I came out of the tent to cook breakfast I grabbed a frying pan and the noise scared a bear that was beside the tent and the bear took of across a meadow. Yelling and waving the frying pan I took of after it and when the other two guys came out of the tent one said "look at that idiot, he thinks he's Frank Buck.

My first name is Frank and the nickname Buck has stuck with me ever since.

PS. I don't what I would have done if the bear hadn't kept running.

well if you go to my profile you see, Im a King. I am the ruler of my own life, not anyone else. Everyone that knows their inner self and spreads prosperity to everyone are kings and queens. Spreading wisdom and good advice is REAL royality, no money can match that. This profile is an Egyptian God/King Anubis, who I tend to be accurate in, when it comes to his character. He was the guardian of the dead and a protector. He showed egyptians all types of knowledge that was known by him. He was very creative and children loved him. All this is was runs parallel to me!! (well execpt for the guarding the dead part, but I do tend to see deceased-close ones visit me in my dreams a lot!!) Plus if you look at my 360, I just seem to look like Anubis.

• Mrs H

My daughter's friends call me Mrs G because I'm divorced and don't like my last name. When I joined here I took the first letter of my Yahoo user name and made it Mrs H ;)

The one i use for y/a is malindaisme23 Well my name is malinda and i was 23 when i made it 3 years ago :) Malindaisme was already taken so i added the 23, for my age and it rhymes so it worked!

First name's Kayla. My last name begins with an S.

I'm a graphic designer, I think by nature we all love helvetica, the most widely used font in the world. I love typography! (Funny I never thought I would hear myself saying that when I first studied it, that was the hardest part of school) And well helvetica was already taken, so

ms.helvetica.

Well my name is Bryan....

The Jr part comes from the fact that when I was married I was the second Bryan in the family and the younger one. My ex-brother-in-law was called Brian Sr....

and the 2001 part is the year that I started the account, and is also the year that my son was born.

Well..

my name is billie and i get called bill by a lot of people. So I used blinky bill, which is an australian kids show about a koala, haha.

But then I shortened it too blinky b in the end :)