harleen k asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

lancome photogenic bisque 4w same color as teint idole bisque 4w?

I've been using photogenic bisque 4 w from lancome for the past 2-3 yrs now and I love it..but now i'm going to med school outta the country and i'm out of foundation..and where i live..theres no lancome

:( so I need my mom to mail me some foundation..I was wondering if teint idole bisque 4 w would be the same color as photogenics bisque 4 w? I read some previous questions on teint idole and people say its a bit darker??..I'm not really sure what that means..but it should be the same color right? but if anyone has any idea..PLZ LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!!! Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Um...... I think it should work.

i like the Teint Idole extremely one greater because of the fact it lasts longer and if i've got been you i could evaluate the lancoscillatingting one it vibrates onto your skin and lasts all day without touch united statesand to no longer point out the airbrushed look it igves out