How many days til i can call her again?

So i met this girl at a bar the other night, i think we hit it off pretty well, we talked for at least 1 1/2 hours before the bar closed, and I walked her down a couple blocks to meet her friends and she even held my hand, as we were parting i got her number. I figured since the connection was pretty good, i gave her a call the next day (yeah i know i should've waited longer), but anyways she was busy and driving and we only chatted for a brief while, like 10 minutes or so. I asked her if she wanted to grab dinner sometime and she said "um yeah, what day do you wanna" i said i was free whenever, and the subject changed. She reached her destination and said she had to go and would talk to me later. and we never got around to setting up a time to meet. That was a day ago, do you guys think i should try and call her back? and about how long should i wait. Sorry i know that this has been asked a billion of times, just i'm new to this and don't wanna mess this up because she seemed really cool. Thanks in advance!

Favorite Answer

call her the next chance you have, however don't make her the man by leaving all the decisions up to her. i know you like her, but call her with a time, and place in mind. not with a "well... uhhh.... what do you want to do?" ... "uhh i dont know... what do you want to do..?" that is really annoying, i like men who take charge. guys think they're being nice by leaving all the decisions to the girl, but its more endearing when a guy actually puts some thought into a date. and more annoying when he has no clue what he wants.

so call her soon! if she isn't responsive after a couple tries, and isn't putting in her half, than move on! :) you can only do so much... at some point she needs to give a little.

BIG MISTAKE: NEVER NEVER NEVER call a girl the day after. NOT even 2 days after. You come off as desperate and needy and clingy. Work the magic preferably 4-5 days later and preferably on a thursday. The wait gets them wondering and drives them crazy and in the process you actually put yourself at higher value then her. If you were to call her the next available chance you'd still seem like a clingy bastid. Wait it out. Show a little backbone and demonstrate that there other priorities in your life than a girl. Girls are meant to enrich one's life, not replace it.

If a girl asks what you wanna do and you've got nothing to go to it means your waiting for her approval on things and that you are not independant enough to take the lead. So please don't make that same mistake again and just think of whatever comes to mind. Make it fun and spontaneous.

And for God's sake pls dont make the call one of those 2 hour binge calls....they are just as bad! Keep it short, straight to the point, and sweet

Well, call her up later and tell her that you want to take her out. You give the time and place and ask her if you must pick her up or would it be better to meet there.

It's sound as though she's waiting for you to make the first move!

Good Luck!

When she said "what day do you wanna?" that was your time to ask her for a specific day. I'd call her as soon as I wanted to and be confident and nice to her. You don't have to play games with people. If you really like each other it will work out. Good luck.

If you really felt like you two clicked I think calling her anytime is good, but next time go in with a plan like when you're free, a time and a place sort of thing, specifics. :D

I RECKON IT WAS AWSOME THAT YOU RANG HER THE NEXT DAY, TO A GIRL THAT IS LIKE A COMPLIMENT AND SHOWS INTEREST, YOU STILL DONT WANT TO SHOW TOO MUCH INTEREST BECAUSE SHE MIGHT GET YOU WRONG.

I THINK JUST CALL HER AND JUST START THE CHAT WITH OH I JUST THOUGHT ID GIVE YOU A CALL SAY HI,JUST ACT ALL CASUAL AND THEN IF IT COMES TO SUBJECT ASK HER OUT.

GOOD LUCK CASANOVA

Well i get where your coming from you don't wanna seem to thirsty. . . (anxious) . . . maybe wait a day or two and send her a text if your hung up on calling. a text is cool and less in your face in my opinion. and if she doesn't respond well move on you can do better then her.

:)

Source(s): I just know!

give it another day then call her back. this time make sure to set up a time and date

CALL HER RIGHT NOW!

insted of wsting your time reading this get off your **** boyy and go go go go go get her!

Don't wait...it actually bugs us