Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

I need help with an important thing?

Ok I am a gay male and I am 21 my 18yr old boyfriend wants me to have sex with him but his opening is like a little kids sorry for the weird example but anyways and I have a pretty big thing so I wanted to know how I could have sex with him with out hurting him

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    It will hurt at least until he loosens up.

    Just be gentle and use lubricant. And a condom.

    There will be blood.

    Oh, and make sure he takes an enema first. Trust me on that one.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.