rida
rida asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

These Mary Jane Jokes Are Really Funny?

Mary Jane was walking on the beach one day and saw a shark swimming around a man. The man was screaming, "Help me! Help me!"

And Mary Jane laughed and laughed, because she knew the shark was never going to help that man!

Mary Jane was playing on the swings one day, swinging higher and higher. Her mother came out and said, "Mary Jane, don't you swing too high, the boys will see your underwear."

And Mary Jane laughed and laughed, because she knew she wasn't wearing any underwear.

Favorite Answer

That joke is quite funny....

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

These Mary Jane Jokes Are Really Funny?

Mary Jane was playing on the swings one day, swinging higher...

Source(s): mary jane jokes funny: https://tr.im/UwiRJ

Haha, that made me laugh. But why does it have to be in the Books and Authors section? You could have gotten more answers and stars in the Jokes and Riddles section.

LAS

Ha ha. But what does this have to do with books and authors?

• Very nice!

lol, yeah they're pretty cute